Hey Spark Friends!

Options
carolina_girl_69
carolina_girl_69 Posts: 97 Member
edited June 2021 in Social Groups
I hope we are able to connect on this format as wonderfully as we did on SparkPeople. :)<3

~ formerly carolinagirl69

Replies

• highalpine1
    highalpine1 Posts: 59 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I hope we can get more to join Welcome :) I am trying to stay accountable and to get my weight down. This site id different then SP but you can post foods and exercising at least.
  • steffy1182
    steffy1182 Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Still Steffy2016 on SP for 2 more weeks. I need to finish my challenge, then I'm out before it kicks me out.
    It is changing from SP.to Spark America and when I enter my postal code it says US residents only. :(
  • highalpine1
    Options
    Glad to see another SP member, welcome. I am doing all three right now. Lots of posting for me but at 76 and always home I have nothing else to do. God Bless you on your journey.
  • steffy1182
    Options
    Thank you! I am just happy I have somewhere to go. I look forward to joining some challenges on this platform later on. I saw a few I may be interested in.
  • trishd25
    trishd25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also a SP transplant. I was Trish261 there. I was off and on there since 2007. I was so upset to hear a few days ago that SP was going away. I understand why, I suppose, but I am still upset because I spent so much time adding all my foods, recipes and such there. I paid the membership fee every month and everything. I went onto the Spark America and my city was there but I have found I don't like it very much so decided to look for alternatives.
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,500 Member
    Options
    Am another SP transplant - day 5 here for me and it is getting easier - have met up with many SP members some I didn't know and some I did - just nice to have some around. I was Marilynsretired on Sp as well. Have a good night everyone
  • rjf_57
    rjf_57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I am a long-time member of sparkpeople. I'm so glad to have found you all! SP Name: rosejulia.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    It is so nice to see all of you joining me here. Yes it will get easier to post our foods and exercising. Just like everything else things change. We can all just talk and remember the good times on Spark People and the good friends we had and the ones that have passed. I am doing better today after ny shot in my back yesterday. Good luck to everyone and I really hope we all do post more often then a lot did on SP.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    (June 11) Greetings - it is nice to have a group from SP here to keep the flow going - hoping that this group will be active - and so far it looks like it will be.

Day 6 here at MFP and Day 14 of following my food plan - and all is well. Have lost 5.5 pounds so far for June. When I tracked my food this morning MFP told me that if I eat like I am today that in 5 weeks I will be down another 9 pounds - of course I am going to just eat as today as it will be nice to see that weight off.

Have a great day everyone

Marilyn <3
  • GrandaCindy2
    GrandaCindy2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also a long time Spark People member, my SP name was 2grandmacindy.
    Have a great day! :)
    Cindy
  • kalyon8730
    kalyon8730 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just closed my SP account 😔. Not a happy day because I did enjoy SP and was just starting to make friends and navigate around the site. I tried the 360 and SparkAmerica but wasn't impressed. My SP name was kalyoness.
    Have a great day 🌞🌷
    Kathy
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    So how is everyone doing - there sure are a lot of SP members here on MFP - a number of groups have been started with SP members in mind. Glad everyone is find a 'home' to come to

What's happening in your part of the world? How is your weight progress going for June? Anyone here with a lot to lose? Or how about those on maintenance?

Lots of questions right - just interested in getting to know all of you
  • highalpine1
    Options
    I am having a ruff day today. I kind of over did it yesterday. I got too confident in the shot I had in my back and did a lot of exercising yesterday and paying for it today. Marilynsretired what mane did you go under on SP?. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you here.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    @highalpine1 I went under the the name of Marilynsretired - just like here - keeping it simple right! <3
  • steffy1182
    Options
    I was Steffy2016 on SP. That name was already taken on MFP.
  • majork29
    majork29 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Good evening all, I was a long time member of SP, today I finished deleting my blogs from there, and have started blogging here. I was majork29 on SP and here. I had an account years ago that I was able to reactivate.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    Glad to hear from so many SP friends
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    Rather quiet here - what's everyone up to?
  • carolina_girl_69
    carolina_girl_69 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Met a friend, that I haven’t seen in almost 18 months, for lunch. It was so nice to see her!
  • highalpine1
    Options
    had a quiet day today. Have cluster headaches and had one that started this morning, still suffering from it. The medication is not touching it today.Got my calories in and walking in. Going to go soak in a bubble bath and see if that helps. Have a good evening everyone