Introduce Yourselves!

Options
Hello fellow Gators :-)

My name is Katie, and I'm a Gator living in Arizona - desperately wanting to get back to Florida.

I'm currently trying to lose about 10-15 pounds, my main exercises of choice are running, walking and using BodyRock workouts for my strength routines.

Looking forward to this group being a great place for support and, of course, talking about all things Gators -- who's ready for football season?!

Replies

• WrenMayfield
    WrenMayfield Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Katie. I'm a Gator, born and raised in Gainesville and Class of '08. I'm trying to lose around 40 pounds. I lost 50 5 years ago, then gained back 75 during law school. Right now, I'm doing the 30 Day Shred three times a week and Zumba classes three times a week as well as calorie counting. I've realized I need to calorie count for the rest of my life.

And I'm super excited for football season and will definitely make it down to Gainesville for at least one game.
  • helberttif
    helberttif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, Tiffany here from alabama have 30lb more to go....so come on GATORS LETS GET UP AND GO!!!!!!!
  • KTGator
    KTGator Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi Wren and Tiffany! Welcome! And Go Gators!
  • helberttif
    helberttif Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    getting back in the game....
  • tcosenza
    tcosenza Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey Gators... my name is Thomas and I need to lose between 40-60lbs ... I am in it to win it this year ... .Go Gators
  • TraceyA1004
    TraceyA1004 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Gators. I am Tracey, living in Tampa. New to My Fitness Pal and looking for some challenges!