then click on message boards
Scroll down and look for Chit chat - click on that

Thread there re adding icons such as this hb1w0y6mqcp1.png

Just copy the one you want and you can add it to your post -

Replies

• UkuleleChicken
    UkuleleChicken Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks Marilyn, wish I was retired as well. Going to go check out that thread. I was wishing when I did my blog on here we could have our pics like on spark people. Oh hahaha hold the phone I just looked up and saw an image icon. Lets just see if I can put a picture in here. u20g8xl3d1k4.jpg By golly I think I'm going to like it here. Going to send you a friend request Marilyn. I'm Heather from Nova Scotia Canada. I'm a grandmother of 2 with another coming Aug. 25th and let me just say I wish I was retired too. lol a few years yet. My husband is retired though.
  • celedegeorgio
    celedegeorgio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello sparkies! Is there a page on MVP like SP start page. Where everyone said good morning and posted pictures etc.?
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,443 Member
    Options
    @celedegeorgio when you log onto MFP, click on to 'My Home' (it is at the top of this page) That takes you to your home page which would be similar to SP page. Scroll down just a bit and you will see 'news feed' - that is where you put your status for the day and you can add a picture - think that is what you are thinking of - and your friends can come and comment / like what you have posted there

-Marilyn <3
  • celedegeorgio
    celedegeorgio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    everyone have a good day
    UkuleleChicken - I like the cat pic
  • highalpine1
    highalpine1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Got my walking in early today. Temp is 103 at 7pm here. Staying in house where it is much cooler. At 76 and with breathing problems along with other medical problems do not need to be outside. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
    If I have not said it it is so nice meeting new people from SP that were not members of any of my teams. It is really great to meet you.
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    highalpine1 it nice to meet you