Chat Room - this is place to have all those great discussions

Options
Marilynsretired
Marilynsretired Posts: 5,420 Member
uvotgjxoeiho.jpg

Here is the discussion thread that we can use for just 'chatting' where the one 'Hey Spark friends' can be to share that you were on SP before

Replies

• Marilynsretired
    Options
    June 19 2021

As I started this thread thought it best to get it going - hopefully everyone will come and share what their day is like or whatever here

Take care

-Marilyn <3
  • highalpine1
    highalpine1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today has not been a good day for me. I suffer from Cluster headaches. I had one start yesterday and has not gone away. There is really nothing that I can take to stop them. I did get 21 min of walking in today. Have a good evening everyone.
    Thank you Marilyn for starting this thread.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    June 20 2021

Just checking in - hope you are all having a great day

-Marilyn <3
  • kalyon8730
    kalyon8730 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I had a fun filled weekend! Went to a Biergarten at the neighborhood park and everyone was so friendly. I think people are happy to start getting out and the weather & music were perfect. Sunday was spent at a baseball game with my husband, daughter & grandson. Our team won!! ⚾

Wishing everyone a great day!!

Kathy 🌷
  • highalpine1
    Options
    spent yesterday alone due to cluster headache. Did not even go to church but watched it on line being we stream it on Sundays. Still not feeling all that great.
    Have a great week everyone.
  • candok1260
    candok1260 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better
  • candok1260
    Options
    Today was ok. I worked. I am a dishwasher at a grocery store.
  • kalyon8730
    edited June 2021
    Options
    @highalpine1 , hope you feel better soon.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    June 21 2021

Just checking in - looking forward to having a great week - hope everyone is healthy and having a great summer

-Marilyn <3
  • highalpine1
    Options
    Still have the headache and did do my walking today. got 31 min of walking 1.32 miles. Kind of tried to rest this afternoon as it was hot out and got my walking in early this morning.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    morning all. Hope everyone is having a good start to your day. I am still suffering from cluster headaches. I have physical therapy this afternoon.Temps here in Idaho will be in the 100's where I live. Just staying in house where it is cooler.
    Have a great and Blessed day
  • debteveldahl86
    debteveldahl86 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh HIGHALPINE1 I hope that your cluster headaches are relieved soon for you. I used to get terrible migraines for the longest time and they started giving me botox of all things. It did help some and now at this stage, I don't get too many of them anymore. It is beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest this week. It is hot and getting hotter, but the days are like zerox - beautiful, green and lush. I hear that we are getting fires on this end of the country again. These wildfires are horrible and I hope that they don't spread the way that they did the past couple of years. I have to go run some errands with my grandson. I haven't had any coffee yet today and I am in need of caffeine. Have a lovely day no matter what you are doing. Take care and God bless, Deb :)<3
  • highalpine1
    Options
    Thank you Deb. Today my head is not as bad as it has been. The temp here in Nampa Idaho at noon is82 in the shade, they say we will get to 97 for the high. We had a bad storm yesterday afternoon which cooled things down which was nice. Yes our fire danger is high out here and people need to be careful. Have a good day. God Bless
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    June 23 2021

Just checking in - am doing well, enjoy the very hot weather though it could be a bit cooler for my taste - also very concerned about wildfires - we had had to many of them so please be careful when out and about

-Marilyn <3
  • candok1260
    Options
    highalpine1-I hope you feel better
    kalyon8730- I am happy you have a great weekend
    I am doing ok. I wish I could sleep it 3am and I not tired. Everyone have a great day.
  • kalyon8730
    Options
    @candok1260 , I understand about not sleeping. I'm tired when I go to bed but I'm usually visiting with my dog about 2AM (she's great company & never complains about me waking her up). It's very frustrating!

Have a good day everyone 🐕💐
    Kathy
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    June 24 2021

Not much to 'report' today - have caught up on all the messages - now time to get off the computer for a while - have a zoom meeting tonight
  • highalpine1
    Options
    glad everyone is doing as well as they can. I had PT this morning I really hate it as I hurt more after then when I started. I have to do it till I have my MRI on Tuesday to see what is wrong with my neck and spine.Still suffering from the cluster headache, but not as bad as when it started. I am hoping it gets better before Sat as I have a memorial for a close friend that just died a week a go. Very hot here in Idaho. Temps will be in the 100's for the next 13+ days.
    Have a great evening everyone
  • debteveldahl86
    debteveldahl86 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, just checking in too. We are in the same heat wave as you highalpine. It will get to 115 today in Portland, Or. My grandson is here with me today due to the excessive heat. His mother had a heck of a time yesterday with fuses blowing and her a/c having to be readjusted to a different circuit. She didn't want the chance of it blowing today with Micah home, so she brought him over here. It is nice to have the company while we are stuck indoors. I've soaked my veggies, so they should fare okay in the heat. I hope that you all have a nice day and normal temperatures.
  • Marilynsretired
    Options
    June 29 2021

I live in Canada - west coast - and it is hot here too - it is 10:35 and it is 90 F and high today should be 113 and tomorrow 115 = to hot = poor central air is working overtime - we do not let it run for long as we are concerned it could just decide not to work - and we need to keep it going for the rest of this horrendous heat that they predict will be for the rest of summer

Putting together numerous meals using the meals for breakfast, meals for lunch, meals for dinner that we can do here on mfp - love that aspect as I can make numerous meals with different vegetable options and then just need to click on the one I want for any given day rather than having to look everything up. Love that feature

Well time to get up and move - and need to look at what I planned for lunch

-Marilyn