July 1 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    This was another challenging day with 3 contractors in our home and our California daughter and Son-in-law arriving at the airport in the evening.
    Fortunately, I did make the Big 3 yeses.
    It's after midnight and I'm ending my Monday.
    I'm usually in bed by 10 p.m.
    This holiday weekend, celebrating July 4th, the Independence Day of the USA, will be especially difficult with the last gathering of all 4 adult children and family at our home/farm.

Awesome job @RangerRickL staying under today in spite of everything you have going on! I'm sure your July 4th holiday will be bittersweet, remembering all the good times in that family home, and that you have so much to be thankful for! God bless.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    Date: 1 July 2021
    Exercised?: Yes. 68 minutes pedaling Cubii (under desk elliptical). Hopefully I'll get some days with more active exercise, but this is what I can do right now (multitasking) so hopefully it's acceptable.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

The tracking was a huge win for me. I even made it through making my husband's birthday dessert (candy pizza); normally I would have snacked on a few marshmallows, a few M&Ms, a few chocolate chips, a couple bites of the cookie dough. Managed to only have a little bit of cookie dough and I logged it.

@brisingr86 Yes! 68 minutes of pedaling Cubii most certainly counts as exercise! Excellent job! :smile: And CONGRATS on tracking AND staying under!! Birthday celebrations are certainly NOT EASY! :disappointed:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Fmatti7 wrote: »
    Forgot it was the 1st. 🙄Pass #1

No worries! When I first started, I set a reminder on my phone to check in each evening until it became a HABIT for me. Perhaps you could set a reminder (or post a note to yourself) to help you to remember to track, or check in (or whatever!) Just a suggestion. We're SO GLAD that you're here! :smile:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - biking for 115 minutes and walking for 75 minutes - my husband and I REALLY enjoyed our Canada Day!!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

@ashleycarole86 Super job on the exercise! I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy Canada Day. :smile:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef CONGRATS on getting to 120 today! (And CONGRATS on being in the Winner's Circle for June!) You have terrific goals for July and you just might end up making it for July as well! :smile: But you have a "plan" and that's what's important! I'm sure you'll continue to do well in any case.

@alligatorob Excellent start to the month! Woot!! It's so good to see that you're joining us in July!

@seilidhe the best laid plans...... right? Ugh. But you had ME at chocolate! Lol. Seriously, I know how hard it is when you've laid out a plan.... only to be sidetracked no, totally derailed! Fingers are crossed (and I'm saying a prayer too!) for your daughter. 🙏

Yes, awesome job, and THANKS so much @WhatMeRunning for your commenting and cheerleading!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Oofta_1507 wrote: »
    July 1st
    Yes for all categories.
    Great job to everyone who made the winners circle for June!

@Oofta_1507 Starting off the month with a bang! Awesome!! :smile:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    JEB03253 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes -- walking and chair yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

WELCOME to the July UAC! You're off to a terrific start this month as well! :smiley:
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @brisingr86 I am highly intrigued by the mini elliptical! :) How do you like it? Is it quiet enough for the office? :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Thursday, July 1

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under but had to use exercise calories
    Exercise: Yes, golf

My5 year old grandson is with us for a week. Although I am noticing the difference between more intentional exercise, we are have a great time hiking, golfing, playing, etc. I wouldn’t trade this fir anything - I have missed them so much over the last year.

Oh @readyornot That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy! ❤️

🌸Maddie
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: »
    7/1 /2021~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ................. ✅ ... 160 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.... 20,100 + wooooohoooo. so glad I am able to get back to regular exercising

I am really enjoying my new Smart Watch... Its motivating me to keep Stepping. I also purchased a new Digital Scale My old spinner clunker had me around 10 less than I am... So I am about to Burn Up this Scale (LOL... Drop the lbs.)

Documenting CONSISTANCY For personal ACCOUNTABILITY....

~ Welcome to JULY Everyone~ Wishing US ALL the Very Best in JULY ~ WE GOT THIS ~

@DebyS137 Your posts make me smile Every Time🎉🎉🎉🎉

20,100 steps WOW 🤩 🤩🤩
    💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I’m so glad you are with us!

🌸Maddie
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Welcome to new & old members and congrats to all June Champions & Winners!

Today was another busy day. My daughter and I took my Mother out and my Mom wanted to treat us to a dinner. My daughter and I split an entree (cost was high and didn't want to spend too much of my Mom's $ lol). Had to estimate my calories last night. But then this morning I realized I forgot to record a coleslaw with grapes & blue cheese dressing. I added it today and it puts me at negative 1 calories and I also had to record all of my exercise minutes (I usually round down 5-10 minutes to allow for estimation errors). As for exercise last night, I was just about to step in the pool when a friend called. Since I'd been putting her off for a few days due to being busy, I took the call. But I sat on a pool noodle and "bicycled" around the pool for an hour with phone in hand :D. Although I'm at (-1) calories, I am calling it even for today as I consciously tried to be mindful with eating and exercising based on the mixed up day it was. Plus I was down .8 lbs this morning so that also tells me I was most likely within my calorie budget. As I estimated high on the food, I was most likely was under (I usually estimate high on foods & low on exercise). Anyway I can tell I'm a bit tired today based on how I am rambling through this entry... I guess I could have just said: Yes x 3 today without the justification and rationalization lol. :)

@Jana_2020
    You are doing great! Being mindful, tracking every bite, and cleverly figuring out how to exercise in a pool while on the phone. Terrific🎉💦😄

🌸Maddie
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    July 1, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Lots of cooking and prepping for my family visiting after the covid lockdown
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? Yes (1day-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @seilidhe I hope the new treatment schedule helps your daughter and therefore helps you in this upcoming month. Always remember you're doing great as long as you keep trying! It's not about perfection, it's about persistence.
  • WhatMeRunning
    Options
    Congrats @MadisonMolly2017 on getting all 3 done on a day when it wasn't easy! That's always a satisfying victory.
  • WhatMeRunning
    Options
    That's a great goal for July @znaoiec to travel and keep up here daily. It can only help, even if challenging. Looking forward to celebrating you in either the Winner's Circle or the Champions list at the end of the month!