My Fitbit does not sync

Options
Mike_Colonna_Fitness
Mike_Colonna_Fitness Posts: 2 Member
edited July 2021 in Social Groups
this has been a on going issue with me and the main reason I will not subscribe to the pay version. I have been able to sync my fitbit on month the MFP I tried all the suggestion and still nothing. I'm using a iphone and not sure what else to do other that just use my fitbit to track my calories . has anyone else have this issue with fitbit and MFP not working on a iphone IOS 14 ?

Replies

• PepeLPew
    PepeLPew Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've noticed MFP is not syncing ANYTHING be it Fitbit or Strava. Even exercise I post.
    First it was my newsfeed not showing any of my workouts, and now it's not even adding my exercise to my daily dairy. This is a PITA.
  • Lswenson6
    Lswenson6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hoping my Fitbit Sense will sync to MyFitnessPal. I was told by Fitbit chat tech support that it will not work, which would be a real bummer because MFP is SO AWESOME for food/activity tracking and I would LOVE to have my steps/workouts sync!
  • lindseyhardwick88
    lindseyhardwick88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cannot get mime to sync either, I've got a versa 2. Xxx
  • Cards1fan1968
    Cards1fan1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have to disconnect Fitbit from MFP and reconnect every time to get steps or exercise to sync with MFP. What's wrong with MFP?
  • tawanda6329
    tawanda6329 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think the problem is with Fitbit. It won't sync with another app I have it setup with through my job.
  • Sidney1st
    Sidney1st Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have had the same problem the last couple of days. I just disconnected MFP from Fitbit and then reconnected. It didn't make any difference and is still not syncing. I hope they can get this resolved.
  • patriciafoley1
    patriciafoley1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I don't know whether the problem is with fitbit or with mfp, but I have the premium version of both, and the whole point of having both is that they sync with each other. How difficult is that? This is their business. I don't need calories by meal or any other so called improvements, JUST GET IT TO SEND THE CALORIES BURNED FROM FITBIT TO MFP and when you have that working, then worry about so called improvements.
  • njfan39
    njfan39 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Thank you for posting. It sounds like it is an ongoing issue that MFP is aware of and working to troubleshoot.
  • natboris2001
    natboris2001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MFP synced half of my Versa 2 steps yesterday and then stopped syncing. I cleared my cache & re-booted both my cell phone and laptop, but still shows only half my steps for yesterday. What's going on?
  • Cat_Lifts
    Cat_Lifts Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    MFP synced half of my Versa 2 steps yesterday and then stopped syncing. I cleared my cache & re-booted both my cell phone and laptop, but still shows only half my steps for yesterday. What's going on?

Samsung Health stopped working for me as well. Something with their servers must be tweaked since many people are having syncing issues across various platforms with MFP.