Pet Pals

Options
saltysparkle
saltysparkle Posts: 145 Member
Does your pet join in on your exercise or cast a chary eye at you from a safe distance as you ease into down dog? Pet picks welcome here!

This is Daisy. She's 12 years old, has been with us for two years, and is usually lukewarm about walking. She sees me doing yoga or PT exercises as potential chances for more snuggles.

dtxtz80cyabn.jpg

Replies

• Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    etw76asr7hey.jpg
    pe9wnvpe5ngl.jpg

The orange one is Colby and the gray one is Alvin. They aren't brothers, but they might as well be. They were adopted together and have been together since they were tiny. They just turned 11 in the spring.
  • saltysparkle
    Options
    Awww. I'm really loving Colby's pose!
  • hessiondesign4
    hessiondesign4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! so much cuteness! Let me see if I can get pics of my yoga snugglers and walk co-horts!
  • hessiondesign4
    edited July 2021
    Options
    236cao6op4fs.jpg
    Molly. She is always ready for walks, but as she's gotten older (I think she's 12 or 13 now) she likes to go a bit slower on the return to home (all uphill of course LOL)
  • hessiondesign4
    Options
    9bcg2147t6y2.jpg Tippy and Molly - can't seem to locate the more recent pictures where you can actually see them LOL
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Sweet babies!! I'll post some pics later when I'm home, but I have two cats (Mel and Tully) who like to observe and/or obstruct my workouts sometimes when I'm doing things in the living room. Mel especially seems to think anytime I'm sitting on the floor means it's time to come flop over beside me for pets, but sometimes Tully decides that I should be paying attention to him, not Ring Fit Adventure, and he'll come cute around on the floor while I'm trying to jog in place or something.
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    kt9puu6tezch.png

My three old kitties in their own sofa under the porch (not that it is theirs, but they decided it would be). The middle one sadly passed away last year in November.
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    They look so happy sitting in the sun. Sweethearts!
  • saltysparkle
    Options
    They do look happy! Furry friends make everything nicer. I'm sorry you lost one in November. :(