I was Memories7
  • IMGLAMRUS2
    IMGLAMRUS2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    IMGLAMRUS
  • stbowtla
    stbowtla Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My most used name was NewDawn-NewDay on spark people.
    I joined SP in 2011. I really miss sparkpeople. :/
  • 1AncientSage
    1AncientSage Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I was Sveltewarrior on SparkPeople
  • storkbyte1
    storkbyte1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was Storkbyte, now Storkbyte1.
  • hjahangiri
    hjahangiri Posts: 56 Member
    Options

I like that you included teams you belonged to.

I wish I could remember the names of the ones I belonged to. I guess that tells you how active I was in any of them. :neutral:
  • MorticiaAddamsMSFS
    MorticiaAddamsMSFS Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    I was MorticiaAddams on sparkpeople. I was team leader of Low Carb For Dummies, Smart Carbing, South Beach Diet, and Low Carb Recipes, Plus More.
  • angeandlyon
    angeandlyon Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Mine was Angeisback
  • 316Judith
    316Judith Posts: 7,364 Member
    Options
    My Name on Spark was Judith316 I was Leader to several Groups and Co-Team Leader to a couple. I maintained an active role on my Spark Page and on all the Teams I lead. I am happy to be a part of this group. Blessings on your Tuesday...😊
  • adivaglows
    adivaglows Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I was DivaGlowon Spark.
  • jwrenna
    jwrenna Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SP name was Moravianstar. Still trying to find my way around here. It's good to see some familiar names!
  • sunshineyourway
    sunshineyourway Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I kept my same name. I was sunshineyourway on Spark People and I continue to be sunshineyourway of MFP. I was leader of the Raleigh, NC Team and participated on the Maintenance and Transition to Maintenance, Running Team, Galloway, Seasonal Challenge team and many more. Sharon
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I kept my same name. I was sunshineyourway on Spark People and I continue to be sunshineyourway of MFP. I was leader of the Raleigh, NC Team and participated on the Maintenance and Transition to Maintenance, Running Team, Galloway, Seasonal Challenge team and many more. Sharon

We come sunshine!
  • Hemtech
    Hemtech Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Oops, and all the other sparkers!
  • memeq2
    memeq2 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    memeq2 - I was on Sparkpeople for 10 years and on many different teams.
  • cranenicky6457
    cranenicky6457 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nickycrane, I think…
  • Walk_Mom
    Walk_Mom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was also walk_mom over on sparkpeople.
  • alukowsky
    alukowsky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Alukowsky; same as on here. I belonged to several teams: the Delaware team, the Wilmington, DE team (I was that team's last team leader), 50+ Horse People (or something like that), Planet Fitness, Iron Maidens, and a couple others I can't even remember. I REALLY MISS the SparkPeople website; both the new site and this one just seem much lonelier -- or maybe I just haven't figured out yet how to connect with other users.
  • CodeMauler
    CodeMauler Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I was MorticiaAddams on sparkpeople. I was team leader of Low Carb For Dummies, Smart Carbing, South Beach Diet, and Low Carb Recipes, Plus More.

There you are, Friend! Based on your recommendation, I signed up here and hoped to find you. My day is made!

I was also CodeMauler on SP. I was on Morticia's Low Carb for Dummies team, as well as Twin Cities - MN and Detroit Lions. I was team leader for Indoor Rowers, too.

Happy Friday, Sparklers! Please feel free to add me as a friend, as we are a rare and special breed!