August 26

Options

Replies

• Healthymumlife
    Healthymumlife Posts: 130 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @Bradkcrew I am sorry to hear about your possible arthritis and injury. This is not medical advice but since I had plantar fasciitis several years ago, turmeric has been my new best friend. I use the NatureMade and take it every single day. It’s great for any kind of inflammation. A word of caution- you cannot take it if you take blood thinners, aspirin or anything else that can thin the blood.
    Listen to your body! I wish I had when I first started developing plantar fasciitis years ago instead of trying to run thru it.

I have suffered from plantar fasciitis for the last couple of years, drove me insane. But for the last couple of months it has completely disappeared ... I even did a beach walk on Wednesday for an hour without any footwear on and they were still OK. But I am interested in turmeric. Do you take it in a tablet form? I've seen the drinks advertised but they're not for me. but would be curious if it was in tablet form like a vitamin? Did it help with your plantar fasciitis? Although i don't have that anymore, I think I have inflammation in my joints.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3
    May 8/3
    June 6/3
    July 8/3

3x yes

6/3
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    Options

~ ~ ~ 8/26/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 190 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.......... 25,900+ ........ 160 m Walking .... 30 m house cleaning .....

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-24-25-26
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Hello, not sure if I’m late to the game, but I joined the September challenge, but I wanted to start now to help get into the rhythm of things.

Today’s Weight (8/26/21): 189.6
    Logged all food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercised: yes; 30 minute timed walk, but also walked most of the day to reach 12k+ steps.

WELCOME @jennipooh82 Great job!!! :wink:
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    @clutterqueen Thanks, I am definitely open to it and I will look into it. What do you take?

Wow, I have never even heard of plantar fasciitis and there are three people just in this group with it!
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    pass day
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Healthymumlife and @Bradkcrew I take NatureMade turmeric capsules. When I had severe inflammation I took it twice a day. Now I just take it once a day for maintenance.