Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,121 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    Hi all!
    Sorry I was MIA for the last couple of days of August. I think I landed with… 9 pass days?
    Today was also a planned pass day.
    Important adventures were being had. ❤️🦖🦕

I will nail down my goals and plans for September tomorrow when I will be a little more focused.

nwwe8tijfzx3.jpeg

Love the photo! Clearly (by the tshirt) a dinosaur lover! ❤️🦖🦕 I live in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada — home of the world’s largest T. rex. We have a fantastic Discovery Centre here in the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. https://royalsaskmuseum.ca/trex

I need to know more about your spreadsheets @mshawski as referenced by @Mrs_Hoffer 💡

Julie
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef Congratulations on completing Day 2 of Epic 💪 I enjoy this program so much! I did the one for beginners for 2 months, but with weights. Now I switched to Epic I. It is pretty challenging, but the results are visible. I personally have a very thick mat 2,5cm. It was a good investment. It spares my knees and elbows a lot.😉
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,121 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef How wonderful to be invited and enjoy with the departing owner! I am certain it would have meant so much to him to have you there.

AND - I learned what *kitten* represents. 🤭 Keep strong!