Thur 09/02 - 7102
    Fri 09/03 - 6455
    Sat 09/04 - 8071
    Sun 09/05 - 11,324
    Mon 09//06 - 5336
    Tues 09/07 - 7085

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    @seltzer_lover I grew up with seltzer too! My father loved it and drank it everyday - at the time I thought it was pretty boring. Now it is almost the only thing I drink other than water. Sometimes I jazz it up with cherry concentrate. Do you ever add anything to it?
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    ljdanny wrote: »
    Well my husband should hopefully be home from the hospital buy the weekend, maybe even tomorrow. But now my pregnant daughter in law, my granddaughter, and both of my sons have tested positive. This is awful. My granddaughter who lives with me and myself are the only 2 left. My youngest sons rapid test came back negative but his pcr is positive. I'm going to still plan on getting my walks in and trying not to eat a ton of junk because I'm beyond a nervous Nelly at this point.
    I am so sorry you all are going through this! *air hugs* and I will pray for you and your family.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    Well my husband should hopefully be home from the hospital buy the weekend, maybe even tomorrow. But now my pregnant daughter in law, my granddaughter, and both of my sons have tested positive. This is awful. My granddaughter who lives with me and myself are the only 2 left. My youngest sons rapid test came back negative but his pcr is positive. I'm going to still plan on getting my walks in and trying not to eat a ton of junk because I'm beyond a nervous Nelly at this point.

@ljdanny - Sending you bunches of love and support. If there's anything we can do to support you, please let us know. This situation can't be easy, and the least we can do is keep it from getting any harder.
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member

Kaj848
    Thursday
    Sept week 2
    pw: 157.2
    cw: 157.4

My new mini goal is to get to 154
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member

@ljdanny - I'm so glad to hear that your husband is getting better but oh my goodness what you and your family are going through right now. I'll keep praying for you all and hope that everyone turns the corner on this soon. Good job on making a plan to deal with the negative emotions and keeping yourself on track. :heart:
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    lennoncpa wrote: »
    @seltzer_lover I grew up with seltzer too! My father loved it and drank it everyday - at the time I thought it was pretty boring. Now it is almost the only thing I drink other than water. Sometimes I jazz it up with cherry concentrate. Do you ever add anything to it?

@lennoncpa - I don't tend to do much to it, tbh. I get the cans of flavored generally and just grab those. If I have plain, sometimes I'll add some pomegranate or cranberry juice if I'm feeling ~fancy~. Otherwise I'll just do a lime or lemon wedge!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Week 2
    Pw 184
    Cw 184.4
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    gmcgovern41
    Thursday weigh in day
    CW: 243.2
    PW: 244.8
  • Gmcgovern41
    Gmcgovern41 Posts: 43 Member
    Anyone have feefback on a keto diet? I started a keto diet this week. Made me really tired the last few days and my 5 mile run sucked. I was really dragging. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member

And if anyone is feeling particularly inspired by this powerful group of walkers, I propose the following challenge (sequel):
    5k Challenge!

Walk a 5k or more (approx 3.1 miles), and snap a couple pictures to share with the group! Let's try to get this done within the next week or two, deal?

I'm in! Maybe Saturday...

I've been a slug most of this week. Typically, I drive a vanpool at work, which requires me to walk six blocks minimum but most state offices have sent staff back to work from home so it isn't cost effective. Three/four of us are car pooling instead and doing a weekly rotation. This week and next I get front door dropoff...which means less walking. I'm thinking about not taking the drop and walking in. I had two days of all day zoom this week 7:30-5 Wed and 9-4:30 Thurs. It was great training but UGH! Yesterday, I finally walked on our breaks instead of switching to work that wasn't getting done because of training.

The point: I need the walking. The scale will likely laugh at me and point tomorrow. This has not been my best week. I'd say more in response to other post but I'm out of time.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    Anyone have feefback on a keto diet? I started a keto diet this week. Made me really tired the last few days and my 5 mile run sucked. I was really dragging. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

The biggest thing with starting the keto diet is the "keto flu" a lot of people experience during the first couple weeks. This is due to an electrolyte deficiency, since most humans get their electrolytes from the fruits and vegetables that the keto diet cuts out. The easiest way to combat this is to incorporate some electrolytes back into your diet, whether this be through food, electrolyte heavy beverages, or supplements. You can also just push through while your body readjusts to the deficiency, but there's no telling how long that may take or if there would be any lasting side effects in your body.

Electrolytes.jpg?format=1000w

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Last week's weight: 138.4
    Current weight: 138.4
    Steps: 60,057
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hope002
    PW 187.0