New To This

mymymya18
mymymya18 Posts: 3 Member
Hi there! I am a new user here and I also have the samsung watch. I am looking for people to add and to a share my journey with. I will also provide support and motivation! So how is everyone's new year been so far?

Replies

• platyguin
    platyguin Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I love the syncing between MFP and Samsung Health now that it's set up properly. Would love to connect and support each other!
  • mrswhite714
    mrswhite714 Posts: 12 Member
    Are you just connecting them through the MFP app?
  • mrswhite714
    mymymya18 wrote: »
    Hi there! I am a new user here and I also have the samsung watch. I am looking for people to add and to a share my journey with. I will also provide support and motivation! So how is everyone's new year been so far?

Add me on Samsung health under beccawhite714@gmail.com
  • weslierainey
    weslierainey Posts: 3 Member
    I will be having my samsung watch arrive on friday. add me weslierainey@gmail.com
  • mrswhite714
    I will be having my samsung watch arrive on friday. add me weslierainey@gmail.com

added you
  • deabea222
    deabea222 Posts: 4 Member
    I would like to join! I just got my new watch. Add me! dodsomedea@gmail.com
  • Buggs2T
    Buggs2T Posts: 5 Member
    I really like my Samsung Watch Active 2. It has been so dependable. It's nice to have the MFP integration. I hope this group grows and is becomes active, so they will improve the integration even more.
  • Fozzie1986
    Fozzie1986 Posts: 8 Member
    fell free to add me MFP and S-Health ram601@optonline.net
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,099 Member
    New to both the group and the Samsung smart watch family. I had a Fit bit which I loved but my Versa 2 was out of warranty so got an Active 4 since that's all Wal-Mart had in store. Loving my Active 4 but question how long does your watch battery last? I charge mine while I'm in the shower and some at night when watching TV after I've reached all of my goals.
  • TraceyA1004
    TraceyA1004 Posts: 157 Member
    Hi, macrat12. I don't think this group is very active anymore. We may have to start a new one. I have a Gear S2 and have had it for about 4.5 years. I have to charge it at night and about mid afternoon. I know I need a new battery. I just don't want to pay to have one installed. HA! I have seen videos on YouTube, but it's too complex for me, who is not patient AT ALL!