September 18

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    My biggest health mental hack has been learning not to argue with people about Apple cider vinegar! 😳😎Pretty much just in general everyone has their own opinion about things and just learning to let it go regardless of what their opinion is has been life-changing. 😵‍💫👍
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,068 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    @jamcnewman - do it! I found stitch fix and thred up great places for this. Stitch fix first since they sent me stuff I wouldn’t normally have tried and I realized hey this looks good on me, and then thredup when I couldn’t bring myself to spend money on the “in between sizes”. Spending money on the in between sizes has also helped me realize that if this is where I stay for a while, that’s cool too and not a failure. It might not be the 80lbs I wanted to lose, but it’s 60lbs of the way there and maybe my body just needs to be here for a while for a rest. Also, I look way better in the new to keep threds so keeps the fact that what ive done is a major accomplishment in front of me even if some days it just feels like I’m failing.

But seriously, find pants that fit that booty! ❤️

Love this!!! Thanks.
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Before I forget to post later today and say this: I ran almost 3 miles today while TALKING. Like, I could talk without dying. My SIL wanted to stop and start walking just short of 3 miles but guys… this is like a landmark for me. I ran without music to drown out my sounds, I wasn’t horrified by the sounds I was making while running, and I could TALK. It was a smidge slower than normal becuase of talking but still… victory and progress! 🙌🏻🎉🥳

Morning @mshwaki aw that's awesome!!
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Stitch fix is great. I use them too! I need to check out thread up. Thanks for the tip.
    @jamcnewman - do it! I found stitch fix and thred up great places for this. Stitch fix first since they sent me stuff I wouldn’t normally have tried and I realized hey this looks good on me, and then thredup when I couldn’t bring myself to spend money on the “in between sizes”. Spending money on the in between sizes has also helped me realize that if this is where I stay for a while, that’s cool too and not a failure. It might not be the 80lbs I wanted to lose, but it’s 60lbs of the way there and maybe my body just needs to be here for a while for a rest. Also, I look way better in the new to keep threds so keeps the fact that what ive done is a major accomplishment in front of me even if some days it just feels like I’m failing.

But seriously, find pants that fit that booty! ❤️

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman ok I am soo obsessed with ur hacks and hve taken notes. I never knew about the damp paper towels and lemon juice i will do this 4sure!!! Ps: I'm also now craving a nice veggie and lentil soup. Ha ha I'll hve to make some today and freeze it. It's been such a long time since I've had it so thanks for that!! He he!! Pps: I tots know wat u mean with measuring out ur milk for the day. I was at a plateau for ages then recently started weighting my milk Dammm I got the shock of my life wen I discovered I'd been under estimating, I was having triple the amount! Xo