September 18

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    Before I forget to post later today and say this: I ran almost 3 miles today while TALKING. Like, I could talk without dying. My SIL wanted to stop and start walking just short of 3 miles but guys… this is like a landmark for me. I ran without music to drown out my sounds, I wasn’t horrified by the sounds I was making while running, and I could TALK. It was a smidge slower than normal becuase of talking but still… victory and progress! 🙌🏻🎉🥳

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE :love: this!!!! You are killing it Maryann!!!! :)
    CONGRATS!!! 🎉🎈🏃🏻‍♀️💨
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,115 Member
    Options
    I tracked and logged my exercise was helping to finish re surfacing the house foundation we are now done with the renovations project exc4rq8labnl.jpeg

My hacks are to have a variety of music for various moods I maybe in such as hard spinning or just relaxing. I have begun to play acoustic guitar again I may not be a rock star but it is satisfying.

A fruit smoothie for breakfast with protein, frozen fruits I control and wheat germ or chai seeds.

Minimal eating out as I can’t control what is in the food, cooking at home I can.

Sleep, get a good nights rest and do not neurosis if you mess up today as there is tomorrow.

Your work on your home is beautiful! I love the lighting, plantings, and the pumpkins.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,115 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Sep 18:
    ✅❌✅ Exercise today was 30 mins of jogging and walking on the treadmill.

Pass Days: 2/3 (10Sep)(18 Sep)

I went to Cinci today to surprise my sister and visit her for the day. I colored her hair, and then we painted (watercolors!) and visited for awhile. Afterward, we decided to go to IHOP for dinner. I had scrambled eggs, bacon and 2 gluten free pancakes! The pancakes and syrup easily put me over for the day by - but it was a wonderful day spent with my sister! It was such a nice surprise to knock on her door and see the surprise on her face when she saw it was me!

She would have been thrilled to see you (and have you colour her hair!) sounds like a lovely day for both of you.