Full Body Warm Up: 5 min
    Day 12: EPIC I - Shoulder Workout with Dumbbells (+ cool down): 49 mins

Apple rings closed: 22/30
    Passes used: 2/3 (1sep) (4sep)
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    9/22

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary bike, 30 minutes elliptical, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 1
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and weights
    What a great team!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

n98ynqis8gem.jpg

This! Yes, so much this ❤️
    Julie
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    Checking in a bit late. I've been staying with DIL. Pass day again
    Will catch up with posts when I'm at my laptop tomorrow

Safe travels to you @lesdarts180 as you make your way home. ❤️
  • LeeH31
    LeeH31 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    ✅ - Exercise
    ✅ - Calories
    ✅ - Tracked
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,219 Member
    Options
    SEPT 22

Exercised: Yes - BodyCombat
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

1/3 Pass Days Used
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Over today and no exercise.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

I just wanted to wish you good luck and also talk about the 1200 calories. I also have done this and it's a viscous circle of undereating, depriving yourself etc. only to go the other way.
    At the moment I am following a guy called Jordan Syatt's (Syatt Fitness) method. He is on FB and instagram and is really down to earth but I love his advice and approach to things. He says to work out your goal weight in lbs and then x that by 12 and that is the amount of calories per day you should be eating. Now you will look at this end figure and may be freak out (I did) but it makes it sustainable. I'm finding this approach really helpful and just wanted to share. [/quote]

@Healthymumlife Thanks for posting this. I think I am going to try it this way. I just read an article that it takes 10 to 13 calories to maintain a pound, which sounds what you mentioned. Thanks for your help!
  • KCJen
    Options
    You can do it @KCJen !!!

I don’t know how tall you are, but I got really upset when I realized the 1200 cal everyone put me in from WW on was at least 150 cals lower than I needed if I lay in bed all day.
    Criminal!

I am 5 foot 6 inches. WW counts calories?
  • KCJen
    Options
    @Caroline_slowandsteady I like that slow and steady :) I am not sure I could cook two separate meals for just me and my son. Last nights dinner was skinless chicken breasts and broccoli, I could add mac and cheese or potato for him, and I could just have the chicken and broccoli. Like you mentioned, I just need to get a sustainable plan worked out.

@Mrs_Hoffer You have no idea how inspiring you are to me and all of us in the UAC for that matter! When I cut it down to 1200 calories a day the last time I lost weight, it was hard. And there were times I felt weak. I don't want to do that again. I am currently thinking about setting my calorie goal to 1300 to 1440 a day, but I might adjust that some more.

@brisingr86 Love that quote!

@Jillygirl0220 Thanks for your response. I don't fully understand calories (but I understand how a deficit is needed to lose weight), but increasing calories to 1500 and that lets you lose more weight - well I don't really understand that however it definitely has my attention. I will look into that more.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I hope I got everyone.