Any Arlington Ladies here?

Options
bestbreakfast
bestbreakfast Posts: 19 Member
I live in South Arlington and I started my weight loss journey after having my baby 3 months ago. Please tell me your story and inspiration.

Replies

• MissGND
    MissGND Posts: 11
    Options
    I live in Arlington! My story is on my profile but if anyone has questions I would be happy to answer.
  • LisaROGrady
    LisaROGrady Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the group and I live in Arlington - near the UTA baseball field. :happy:
    Always looking for words of inspiration.
    My weakness, fellow Arlington-ites - - - - NIZZA PIZZA on Cooper St!!!
  • HDub77
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also in South Arlington. I started my journey after having several bouts of severe stomach pain. Making the "right" choices is hard but definitely worth it. I have too many weaknesses to name. :laugh:
  • reneemlt2k
    reneemlt2k Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP and recently moved to Arlington.
    I hit the 300 mark in 2008 and started going to a shallow water aerobics class in Plano. I really enjoyed it, but the class was canceled after the second season because of low attendance. I transferred to the deep water class and that was interesting but far too crowded. I stopped going and didn't try anything else for a year.
    In 2010, a doctor put me on some ADHD medication that would "help" me lose weight . I lost 30 lbs, but at a great emotional cost.
    Now I've gained it all back plus some, but at least now I know the only way I'm going to lose weight is by exercising.

I'm thinking of finding a water aerobic class - or - getting a dog so I have more motivation to go outside.
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I live in grand prairie :)
  • swells1604
    swells1604 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I just joined MFP last week. I currently live in Grand Prairie. I want to loose approximately 35-40 lbs. I just had a baby in May and want to teach my boys (I have 3 boys, almost 7, 5 and 5 months) to eat healthy. and of course, I can't do that without changing my eating habits.
  • zackery2011
    Options
    Hello everyone I currently live in Arlington, I moved here from Delaware- The state. I dont know many people here. so it would be great to make some friends and maybe start a walk together. FR/Message me if you like. I am 23 and a female. My name is Samantha. My SN is named after my son I lost.
  • melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Im in Corinth