Any Team is Great!

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,196 Member
edited November 2021 in Social Groups
If you are new to 5% Challenges or want to change things up, plz sign up here and we will get you on a team. Thanks!

Replies

• blestmuch
    blestmuch Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jeri. I joined a team last winter through sparkpeople but ended up moving and I lost track of the team. Please put me on whatever team needs another person. Thank you. 😊
  • epivan
    epivan Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I was a Starfish in the 5% Challenge group last winter, spring, and summer. I have missed this group the accountability since SparkPeople closed. I would LOVE to participate again and would be happy in any group.
  • jeffeo84
    jeffeo84 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to these challenges; but really looking forward to participating. Would be happy to join any team
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just joined and not sure what to do next. ??
  • SalmoeGo
    SalmoeGo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here and joined the challenge. Please place me where you need me, I'm ready!!
  • Dees135
    Dees135 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I’m new MFP and used to be on SparkPeople 5% Challenges I was on a WR&G Team looking to try MFP
  • MidlifeCrisis78
    MidlifeCrisis78 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be on Positively Strong for Life, if I can. If not, any team is great
  • MidlifeCrisis78
    MidlifeCrisis78 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    @HerbsandMore not sure I'm understanding what you mean. I have joined the Winter Community.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,749 Member
    Options
    Everyone who has posted here will receive a Team invitation when they are sent out probably sometime between Christmas and New Year but not later than 1/2/22.
  • rorylyon1
    rorylyon1 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I didn’t make it in time to be on team Positively Strong 4 Life. I was on the team. Any chance I would love to be part of the Winter Challenge with Diane.. Blessings, Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,460 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was on the positively strong 4 life team. I would like to be on this team again. If that's not possible, any team is great.
  • sushynes
    sushynes Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I missed signing up for Team 1 Positively Strong 4 Life. I'd like to be on that team again.
  • 15more4now
    15more4now Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was 15more2go on spark people. I was on the casual travelers team for several years during challenges but since I don't know which team that is I'm open to anything and would love to join the challenge.
  • mildexspi
    mildexspi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new t MFP (mildexspi on SparkPeople too). Time to get back on track and join a challenge group for fun, interaction and accountability.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I will take a random assignment. Thank you!
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,965 Member
    Options
    I’m happy with any team
  • nhgrl68
    nhgrl68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Any team is fine with me. I used to be on the Firecrackers Team on SP. Thanks
  • Jabokwara
    Jabokwara Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Just joined. Any team still accepting newbies?
  • googs65
    googs65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, new to this. I thought I joined a team but haven't heard anything not sure what to do
  • shoes4walking
    shoes4walking Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I miss the 5% challenges. I used to be a Scarlet Dragon—I think. I was on a couple different teams.
This discussion has been closed.