Any Team is Great!

kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,316 Member
edited November 2021 in Social Groups
If you are new to 5% Challenges or want to change things up, plz sign up here and we will get you on a team. Thanks!

Replies

• blestmuch
    blestmuch Posts: 388 Member
    Hi. I'm Jeri. I joined a team last winter through sparkpeople but ended up moving and I lost track of the team. Please put me on whatever team needs another person. Thank you. 😊
  • epivan
    epivan Posts: 498 Member
    I was a Starfish in the 5% Challenge group last winter, spring, and summer. I have missed this group the accountability since SparkPeople closed. I would LOVE to participate again and would be happy in any group.
  • jeffeo84
    jeffeo84 Posts: 146 Member
    Hi. I'm new to these challenges; but really looking forward to participating. Would be happy to join any team
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 218 Member
    Just joined and not sure what to do next. ??
  • SalmoeGo
    SalmoeGo Posts: 88 Member
    Hi, I am new here and joined the challenge. Please place me where you need me, I'm ready!!
  • Dees135
    Dees135 Posts: 41 Member
    I’m new MFP and used to be on SparkPeople 5% Challenges I was on a WR&G Team looking to try MFP
  • MidlifeCrisis78
    MidlifeCrisis78 Posts: 1,174 Member
    I'd like to be on Positively Strong for Life, if I can. If not, any team is great
  • MidlifeCrisis78
    MidlifeCrisis78 Posts: 1,174 Member
    @HerbsandMore not sure I'm understanding what you mean. I have joined the Winter Community.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Everyone who has posted here will receive a Team invitation when they are sent out probably sometime between Christmas and New Year but not later than 1/2/22.
  • rorylyon1
    rorylyon1 Posts: 368 Member
    I didn’t make it in time to be on team Positively Strong 4 Life. I was on the team. Any chance I would love to be part of the Winter Challenge with Diane.. Blessings, Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 5,296 Member
    Hi. I was on the positively strong 4 life team. I would like to be on this team again. If that's not possible, any team is great.
  • sushynes
    sushynes Posts: 1,147 Member
    I missed signing up for Team 1 Positively Strong 4 Life. I'd like to be on that team again.
  • 15more4now
    15more4now Posts: 112 Member
    Hi! I was 15more2go on spark people. I was on the casual travelers team for several years during challenges but since I don't know which team that is I'm open to anything and would love to join the challenge.
  • mildexspi
    mildexspi Posts: 55 Member
    Hi, I’m new t MFP (mildexspi on SparkPeople too). Time to get back on track and join a challenge group for fun, interaction and accountability.
  • bradkcrew
    bradkcrew Posts: 1,720 Member
    I will take a random assignment. Thank you!
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    I’m happy with any team
  • nhgrl68
    nhgrl68 Posts: 85 Member
    Any team is fine with me. I used to be on the Firecrackers Team on SP. Thanks
  • Jabokwara
    Jabokwara Posts: 13 Member
    Hello everyone. Just joined. Any team still accepting newbies?
  • googs65
    googs65 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey, new to this. I thought I joined a team but haven't heard anything not sure what to do
  • shoes4walking
    shoes4walking Posts: 3 Member
    Hi!
    I miss the 5% challenges. I used to be a Scarlet Dragon—I think. I was on a couple different teams.
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,980 Member
    New to 5% Challenges. I am pretty close to my goal range. Any team is fine with me!!😊
  • WeatherJane
    WeatherJane Posts: 1,492 Member
    I'm new to this challenge, but would love to be included to join a team.
  • 1chesc
    1chesc Posts: 176 Member
    I would love to join a team. I have a done a few challenges while using MFP and have found them really helpful. I am currently doing couch to 5k and I am hoping to be able to run 5k in about 3/4 weeks time.
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 968 Member
    Hi! I just joined. I’m competitive, & I’m pushed by weight & exercise numbers & goals. I’m also brief, as I don’t have lots of time to share stories. Let me know if you have a place for me. Thank you!
  • visual_echo
    visual_echo Posts: 123 Member
    Hi, all! I was part of the Fit Force team last round, but was too slow to get my name on the list. I'd be happy to be on the team again if there's space, otherwise I'm happy to go where I'm needed. :)
  • tlewingdon
    tlewingdon Posts: 2 Member
    I’m mobility impaired - can only walk on treadmill, no impact on knees so this will be a real challenge
  • rinda2020
    rinda2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello! New to the challenges would love to join a team
  • deniserzaj
    deniserzaj Posts: 18 Member
    I am new to this challenge and this will be great to join
  • shoes4walking
    shoes4walking Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I am not able to participate after all! 🥲 I did enjoy the challenges when I was on SP and good luck to all the challengers!
  • GeocacherLosingIt
    GeocacherLosingIt Posts: 2,907 Member
    I didn't realize I needed to sign up here - I wrote on the Thinner Winners thread that I wanted to be part of that team. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.