Fasting numbers

Hi,

I'm checking if this group is still active? My post meal numbers are all perfect but I'm about 2 weeks into my diagnosis and my fasting numbers are all over the place. They were good at first but now they are higher than my Dr would like. Wondering what others are doing to get their fasting numbers stable? I'm 30wks

Replies

• I'm in the same boat, I can't for the life of me figure out how to get my fasting numbers under control. My day time numbers are right where they should be or maybe a little off but not bad, my fasting numbers are usually in the 120's when I wake up and they should be under 95. I've tried going longer between my last meal and waking up, I've tried having a snack before bed, I've tried testing in the middle of the night to see if it dips around 3am and spikes from liver stores because I've heard some people say that was an issue they had but for me it was higher than my bed time number by 3 already. I got diagnosed right before Thanksgiving and haven't heard from the clinic on getting an appointment yet. I hope they will have some info to help me but right now I feel like I'm in the dark.