November 29

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,146 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 Ok.. loving the skipping goat... totally saving that for a day at work when no other meme will do!!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    jjjcat wrote: »
    Monday Nov 29
    Well in answer to the above I am neither a winner nor a champion, as I am posting 3 days in one go now. We hosted a big family lunch yesterday and so the only exercise I have gotten since finishing work Saturday, has been a lot of hectic house cleaning! Plus I did not fully track and suspect my calories were over.
    That said, the wheels have not fallen off, wobbly though they may be. I am still very much 'here' and keen to stay on track.

Great attitude! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    29th November
    3 x Yes.
    That means I am FINALLY in the Winners' Circle, as I have only got two Pass Days, so even if I have one tomorrow, the last day of the month, I am still in with three!

Yay well done! Great to hve u back!Xox
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    29/11/2021
    Exercise – yes
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – yes

Only used 1 pass day so I am a Winner this month!
    A short bike ride today but I did go to the gym again as well as getting a fair amount of cardio work done.

Very impressive @lesdarts180
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    taurie wrote: »
    Still in the running for the winners circle 🙌🏼

✅ exercise - 45mins TRX. At times during class I felt like I was going to be sick 🤢 I don’t know what it is but it also happens to me during bodypump when we’re doing. Floor work/ab work. Any ideas?
    ✅ calories - well under. I burned so many calories today between class and cleaning the house. From 6am - 8pm I didn’t stop moving! I did take two 30 minute breaks for food though.
    ✅ tracking

How annoying for u, feeling like u want to vomit is the worst feeling ever!!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    davert123 wrote: »
    3x yes today. Only having one more day to go gave me the motivation to keep below :-)

3 passes used

Excellent work. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ✅✅✅. 1 pass days used this month.

Great effort!! Xxo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    tahm42 wrote: »
    ✔️✔️✔️
    Yay! 2 pass days left! I will be in the winners circle!

Only 1 pass day used, not easy to do! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Nov 29:

Pass Day. I didn't go over on calories... but I'm definitely getting some kind of bronchitis. I didn't feel very good today, so I didn't exercise.

U poor thing! Rest up, hope u get better soon. Xo