🗓 Day 1 Invitations🗓

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,742 Member
edited January 2022 in Social Groups
All requested invitations have been sent and re-sent with the exception of new members. If you did not receive an invitation but would still like to participate in the challenge drop your name HERE ONLY

I will get you on a team asap!

Replies

• tlewingdon
    tlewingdon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Confused. I asked to join weeks ago and didn’t see my invitation and of course I have no idea how this page works :/ first announcement says not to use your name and you say drop your name :/ ugh
  • Kateljm
    Kateljm Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Kateljm
    sorry I am so late. If there is perhaps a spot on Fit Force, that would be great. But any team is fine.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @ tlewingdon I will send you a new invitation.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @Kateljm I will seat you by the end of the day.
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have not received my invitation y et. Are there any teams left?
  • nhgrl68
    nhgrl68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I just got on now and saw the invite, but don't see a join link? Is it too late to be in the challenge now. Thanks, Melissa
  • primeofmylife2021
    primeofmylife2021 Posts: 79 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Still not seeing it. Thank you volunteer leaders. I weighed in, but nowhere to go with it.. MFP has been so frustrating. I miss the old platform. 😔 I'm still trying.
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I didn’t get my invite 😔
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    If you are seeing an invitation but no join button it means the invitation was never picked up so the seat was given to someone else. You can still get a seat on a team plane by posting here that you would like a spot.
  • MUSCLES4HUSTLES
    MUSCLES4HUSTLES Posts: 135 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I'm sorry I am so confused, not sure if I received an invitation and where would it be? Is Winter Thinners a group? If so, I am already in. I'm new and learning. Thank you!
  • GAPeach209
    GAPeach209 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Good Evening,

@Ceriusly1 My apologies but I am just seeing this announcement. I posted on Jan 6th on the other list that said to sign up there because it was too late to select a team. I checked last night and early this morning for an invite. I still would like to participate.

Sincere thanks!
  • heartmendz
    heartmendz Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I joined a team...forgot the name...thought I was in...Now it doesn't look like I am...sigh...life is crazy at my house, so I didn't double check until now...
    Can I still participate?
  • SeQuan
    SeQuan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just found out about the challenge. I would like to be on a team but if I can’t I understand.
This discussion has been closed.