Exercising plans routines

iliana860
iliana860 Posts: 6 Member
Hi !!! Let’s do this!!!! What are your plans for this week? What are you committing to next week?

Replies

• iliana860
    I think I’m going to keep it realistic and work out Monday-Friday only. Need to have a free tome on weekend. Start with the step work out which I recommend. Its from beach body by shaun T. Its 20-30 min long. I think is a good start. Need help with food menu for the week. Need HELP!!
  • maribel101
    maribel101 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2022
    I’m going to try to follow a more natural diet… I have some issues with inflammation so I’m going to try to leave all the bad *kitten* out my menu lol Voy a tratar de caminar/correr at least 5 days a week. I bought a treadmill and I think I should start to use it 💨Una cosa que si quiero hacer es stretch every morning and meditate 💕 I bought a book and I love it on self love and attracting good vibes…. Will I win the lottery? I don’t know… but it helps my energy so I’ll continue. I recommend the Blogilates website and videos… free and has a challenge and is free!!! Ok chikas let’s do this!
  • iliana860
    That’s awesome!! Meditation!!! I need to incorporate that too. Thanks for the recommendations!!! Have you listened to tania karam? Es canalizadora de Angeles y tiene un canal de YouTube. Hace meditaciones también. I’m going to listen to it in the morning and exercise after. Once you are done let us know you completed your goals for the day
  • maribel101
    maribel101 Posts: 2 Member
    I like that idea! Come back and tell us that you accomplished ur goals or vent! 💕
  • yesicharo
    yesicharo Posts: 2 Member
    I will start a little slow. My goal will be to just get to my healthy eating habits. Perhaps not even dieting since I already have so many restrictions on food based on recent health diagnosis. Will continue with 3x week excercise and maybe in couple of weeks increase to 4 or 5 days a week as time permits as well as my physical ability. I will definitely incorporate at least 30 min walking routines.
  • iliana860
    295q5s3vuk2r.jpeg
  • iliana860
    Woke up a bit early to workout. I usually feel like working out at night but the girls really don’t let me. They want to exercise with me and take over the equipment hahaha and feel i will accidentally kick them. Anyhow i definitely don’t think i did it well. I have loss strength and resistance but gradually i hope it improves. Now to the hard part… what to eat!! Anyone has a good recipe plan for the week please share it with me