2022 0102 Winter 5% Challenge Theme – This Year Will be Different!

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,311 Member
edited January 2022 in Social Groups
sj2jsxxsuap8.png
Our Winter 5% Challenge Theme – This Year Will be Different!

Start date: January 8, 2022

We hope you are getting more comfortable finding your way around in My Fitness Pal. It will take awhile so please ask your leaders if you need help.

Wherever we travel it’s a lovely summer day, we are physically fit and have ease of motion. We are in a healthy environment, free to enjoy the company of others.

1v6towjzygzx.png
2022 Winter 5% Travel Theme – Let’s escape to warm places with sandy beaches. Pack the swimsuits and sunglasses before you head to the airport.

Winter 5% Living the Good Life (LTGL) theme – 2022, this year will be different! Instead of waiting for the world to change, let’s focus on what we can do for ourselves. Let’s make this a happy and healthy year so we are ready for all the good things to come.

Each year, each season, each challenge, find the strength and motivation to start anew - refresh your diet, exercise, and interests. Assess where you are now and where you would like to be in 8 weeks. Some of us have struggled this past year and need to make slow and easy lifestyle changes to improve our overall health and fitness levels.

The basic requirements will be recording your - weekly weigh ins, daily exercise minutes, and daily Living the Good Life Challenge points. If you are restarting your exercise and diet program, proceed at a pace you are comfortable with.

Some of the Challenges may be things you are already doing and you are to be commended, it will be easy for you to contribute points to your team. For some of us, these Challenges really will challenge us as we work on developing healthy habits. Our last weigh in will be Saturday, March 5, 2022.

Although the LTGL Challenge changes weekly, Challengers are encouraged to do their best to continue each challenge throughout the entire 8 weeks. Enjoy!

Replies

• lovelyljs
    lovelyljs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am New here...I need someone to show me the ropes. I don't mind being on a team.
  • Sparkuvu
    Sparkuvu Posts: 2,693 Member
    Options
    @lovelyljs you have to go to new to tge team read this, then down to teams where you select any team will do, or maybe still need a team--its the only choice right now. From that, they should send you an invite to your team. Once you accept and are there, Your teammates will help you.
  • Sableness
    Sableness Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Love the theme!
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,800 Member
    Options
    @lovelyljs do you still want to be placed on a team?
  • JBushee
    JBushee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if that's still an option.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,800 Member
    Options
    @JBushee I have sent you an invitation to Shape Shifters. Please accept and get involved with your team as soon as possible. Please fill out the intro questions below on this page. Enjoy the challenge!