Hi my name is...

Options
mcgilbro
mcgilbro Posts: 2 Member
Hello my name is Brodrick a 43 year old male. I have been struggling to loose weight almost my entire adult life. I have been successful here and there but never kept the weight off. So in 2022 I am trying to Slay the year and get started on the right foot. I am currently 284 my goal is to get down to 200. I carry all my weight in my stomach so I know its more about my diet then anything. Lets get started!

Replies

• rungirlrun500
    rungirlrun500 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mcgilbro wrote: »
    Hello my name is Brodrick a 43 year old male. I have been struggling to loose weight almost my entire adult life. I have been successful here and there but never kept the weight off. So in 2022 I am trying to Slay the year and get started on the right foot. I am currently 284 my goal is to get down to 200. I carry all my weight in my stomach so I know its more about my diet then anything. Lets get started!

Hi Brodrick! Thanks for joining the group! You sound like you are on the right track to making your goals a reality! I hear you about the diet thing- I feel like no matter how active I am, I still have to watch my diet. What are some of your favorite healthy lunches for when you’re at school?

• rashel1
    rashel1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi! With you on this one! Trying to get back into shape after the last year or so of high stress.