What gym do you workout at in Las Vegas?

Options
Tell us what gym you work out at in Las Vegas

Replies

• DadBod37
    DadBod37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nellis AFB, thinking about hitting the Y in Cent Hills or one of the overly crowded LVAC's
  • wcjcjplourde
    wcjcjplourde Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm at EOS. However, I hardly ever go. I mainly just walk/jog near my house.
    Dad Bod, if you want something not so overcrowded, there are 2 in between Nellis and Centennial. One on Losee/215 and one on Aliente/Centennial.
  • DadBod37
    DadBod37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just became a member at LVAC, it's not horrible....I'm going to the 215 and Decatur one. I heard good things about the EOS.
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I know the group is quiet and hasn't been active for a while, but I'm going to post anyway...I go to PlanetFitness in Henderson. I like the quiet and the lack of judgement there. No one slamming weights or anything like that. They call it the No Lunk Policy. If you're caught doing that, the associates will talk to you and there is a loud as buzzer that goes off with a big purple light! I laughted the first time I saw it go off. I've been going there for 4 years off and on...more off than on. But I've made the commitment to go Monday - Friday now. I've been in 3 days this week so far.
  • Mrs_LA_Allen
    Mrs_LA_Allen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I go to LVAC 😃
  • JessicaRabbit62020
    JessicaRabbit62020 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Smash Iron
  • KelleyGirl74
    KelleyGirl74 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I left my gym...I like working out at home better. Just an update lol
  • Jocko808
    Jocko808 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This was the last active Vegas group. R.I.P. 🧎🏟
  • jamiemaxwell01
    jamiemaxwell01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    EŌS in Centennial area. Starting a transformation this month.