February 11

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    2/11
    Exersised yes
    Caleries yes
    Logged?-yes
  • Arc2Arc
    Arc2Arc Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

Pass Days Used: 0

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    February 11
    ✅✅✅
    0 pass days used

A good night's sleep for me is generally between 7.5 and 9 hours. Any less and I'm tired and have the wrong mindset. Any more and I just seem to feel tired all day.

Prior to 2014 I did not sleep regularly at all. Since then I'm a real stickler about proper sleep after realizing the benefits. Of course some times it isn't possible but I try to limit that to one night very infrequently.
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    February 11 0 pass days used
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 minutes of HASFit. Tomorrow I am going to do a 20 minute ShineDance fitness workout I saw today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    I average 7 hours of sleep per night according to my Fitbit. I am usually in bed by 8:30 and up at 4:30. I get up at least one time to go to the bathroom.
    I put away my phone at 8. I then get on the floor and stretch.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 50 minutes Peloton bike, 10 minutes stretching.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (just one of those days where I felt like moving around and had the time: 54 min walk in the morning plus 6 mins squats and weights, 40 min midday walk, 47 min evening walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (🔥=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass): 🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🏴‍☠️-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥
    Passes used = 1 / 3

Other habits I’m tracking this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation📿-📿-📿-✘-📿-✘-✘-📿-📿-📿-📿 (the more I make it a priority, the more I see the benefits, & the more I wake up wanting to start off with meditation)
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water💧-💧-💧-💧-✘-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧 (84oz)
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,021 Member
    Options
    Used Pass Day 3 today because I decided to not even bother trying to approximate how many spoonfuls of the "Sweet Potato Pecan Pie" almond-pecan nut butter that Ds2 and his fiancee sent us. So tasty, sweet, creamy and crunchy, I couldn't stop!

At least I got in a 5 mile run this morning. 🌫🌬🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Sleep. I'm usually in bed by 10 and get up just after 6. I tend to wake up every 2 hours and get up and use the bathroom. Most of the time I'm able to go back to sleep right away, unless I start thinking about something! It probably isn't a good thing, but I like to fall asleep with my mp3 and earbuds on. I set it so that it automatically shuts off after 30 minutes but actually I usually fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. My mp3 has an fm radio so I listen to a talk radio station and it puts me to sleep. When I can't get back to sleep in the middle of the night at least I have something to listen to rather than just laying there, and if I'm lucky it will lull me back to sleep...