February 14

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,033 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's day my UAC friends.
    You have all been a blessing to me on this health journey. You are still blessing me :)

Your comments, discussions, openness, encouragements, support, etc., etc., etc., I lack words to describe what you all mean to me. This is the best social group I have ever connected. I am not a social group kind of person. Too much time wasting for me. But I enjoy reading and learning from you all.

From the bottom of my heart. Thank you and Happy Valentine day!

"Stretch the sweetness from the celebration so that it last a few days". This is what I say to myself when I have cakes, etc., It keeps me in-check and I do not go overboard. I hope you stretch the sweetness for a couple of days instead of taking a pass day except you've planned for it :)

ln6mj31tesum.jpg

This is beautiful!!! @victorious55
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,151 Member
    Options
    @makattack220 I take my scale too.. no judgment here.. easy to pack and I like the data.

Have a great trip! Definitely recommend planning to stay within maintenance calories versus trying to be on holiday and be in a deficit (assuming you are normally). Gets rid of a lot of the feelings of trying to fight a totally uphill battle to me.

Happy early birthday. I get the concern but stick to the habits you've set as best you can, enjoy yourself and remember that what makes the difference is what happens most of the year!
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 60 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and walk to and from hockey game
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-P-7-P-9-10-11-12-13-14

No special Valentine's celebration today since we already had tickets to the hockey game, but I'll either make something special tomorrow for dinner or we might do takeout for the first time in 2 months.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Feb 14

Exercise: 55 minutes weight training, 45 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 1
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,018 Member
    Options
    ❤️Feb 14❤️
    ✅✅✅
    💖💖

Day 24

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,026 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Accountability only:
    Exercise-yes-20 min. dancing
    Under in Calories- yes
    Tracking- yes
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Feb 14
    I'm going to call it a 5th pass day
    Exercise: Half hour walk
    Tracking: Planned the day - not the night before, as is ideal, but before each meal
    Calories: I was doing well right up until bedtime snack, which was Valentine's Day treats from a local bakery. That was estimated in the tracking of course, but I am pretty sure I ate more than estimated.

@donna25trinity I also have spent the last several months hovering around a number - which is not the number I ever wanted to be my goal weight, but is a steady number. When I try to lose more I sabotage and gain. I am trying what seems to be maintenance calories for a bit now to see how that goes. I think I may be accepting that thought I wanted to lose 45 pounds, and I was off to a great start losing 20 pounds without too much trouble (though over a period of almost 2 years), 25 pounds may be the max I can lose without being very hungry. But I'm going to hang out here for a bit and see how it goes before I decide that. Maybe I just need a break. Or maybe I can adjust downwards just a tiny bit and lose ever-so-slowly.