Options
    ✅ Exercise: 60 minutes swimming
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,157 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 47 minutes on the Peloton followed by a 5 minute post-ride stretch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used - 3/3

@Mrs_Hoffer I smiled so big when I saw the notification pop up on my phone that you'd completed a Map My Walk today! Sorry it was caused a client bailed, but way to go making use of the newfound free time (especially in the cold!)
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Update. Went over calories at the end of the day
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,565 Member
    Options

✅ Exercise: just about 1 hour of Jazzercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

2 pass days used
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    2/24

Exercise: 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises
    Tracking; yes
    Calories: over, pass day

Pass days used: 3
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,755 Member
    Options
    24/02/2022

Pass day – we went out for the day and had dinner in a Chinese buffet restaurant – too difficult to track/estimate.

We travelled by train but had plenty of time for walking up and down the platforms while waiting – made good use of waiting for late trains. Also walked around Bath. Total steps for the day over 13,000.
    Pass days 2
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Feb 24

Exercise - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 1 hour slow walk with my daughter
    Tracking - Planned the day
    Calories - Followed the plan, under

@WhatMeRunning the picture gives me hope
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    ~💖~ 2 / 24 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,840 +.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1 = ( P )

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-( P )-20-21-22-23-24

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    2/24/2022
    Exercise? Yes, barely.
    Tracking? Yes. Sigh.
    Calories? No, but you expected that, didn't you? Hahahaha!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »

There have been quite a few stressors days happening lately .... this latest resolved itself ... but there may be long term implications arising from this down the road.

Feb has been the worst month for me in a very long time.

Oh no.... I'm sorry to hear this BeeJ. March has got to be better, right???? ;)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »

There have been quite a few stressors days happening lately .... this latest resolved itself ... but there may be long term implications arising from this down the road.

March SHOULD be better .... but the second half will be very different from routine .... off the MFP grid and in a Foreign Country. HOPING to be able to do high-proportion of "self-catering" (the grocery store delivers) .... but there WILL be lots and lots and LOTS of walking-up-and-down-stairs / minimal mixing with locals in the shops on The High Street (yes we are going from Canada to the UK for ~ 2.5 wks for this).
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,739 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    Yes for 3
    0/3 pass days used
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    March SHOULD be better .... but the second half will be very different from routine .... off the MFP grid and in a Foreign Country. HOPING to be able to do high-proportion of "self-catering" (the grocery store delivers) .... but there WILL be lots and lots and LOTS of walking-up-and-down-stairs / minimal mixing with locals in the shops on The High Street (yes we are going from Canada to the UK for ~ 2.5 wks for this).

Hey, we may be a Foreign Country but we're not off the MFP grid - I can post, so can you. And, if you don't have wi-fi, use your phone 4G. You will have to check your food labels but it's not difficult, I still post to MFP when we go to Greece and Spain, and that involves a different language.
    Why aren't you going to mix with the locals? What's the point of coming here if you don't get to know us?
    Whereabouts are you going to be staying?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Feb 24
    ✅✅✅
    💝💝

Yay!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Options

Hey, we may be a Foreign Country but we're not off the MFP grid - I can post, so can you. And, if you don't have wi-fi, use your phone 4G. You will have to check your food labels but it's not difficult, I still post to MFP when we go to Greece and Spain, and that involves a different language.
    Why aren't you going to mix with the locals? What's the point of coming here if you don't get to know us?
    Whereabouts are you going to be staying?
    The Grid will be there ..... I just won't be on it .....

If we were doing a "true vacation" (stay in a B&B that has wi-fi) I WOULD be on the MFP grid to the best of my ability every day.

We were in the same town in Hampshire twice before (2018 and 2019) and VERY enjoyed walk-about and mixing then - and will do so again in the future .... but if not for the need to act as "reps of heirs" who all live on this side of the Pond, we wouldn't even be choosing to travel at all yet ... I have low level & controlled but chronic lung&sinus issues. We also don't want to risk bringing anything to the 97 yr old aunt if we are allowed to visit her Residence.

Sadly, we don't have 3 or 4G phones with data plans, so will have to be arranging for "temporary pay-as-you-go hot-spot" $$$-with cap, and MFP ain't gonna be on the short-list of what the connection has to be reserved for. Neither will my cross-stitching app. 🧵😿🧵

We wouldn't even have a cell phone at ALL if it weren't to give peace of mind to our son. We promised (and do) turn it on and take it with us when we leave the house, but it is mostly turned off otherwise. It is not a very-smart phone.

We are closing down a large Edwardian manor-house belonging to hubby's maiden aunt in a small window of time, and will have little time for anything else.
  • lesdarts180
    Options
    @BMcC9, I understand now, and can see why you will be cautious. It sounds as if it might be a difficult task ahead for you – and especially for hubby – I hope all goes well.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes a really rotten hour walk in freezing drizzle but I broke out my ski jacket with hood and stayed dry
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

This reminds me we have to replace our driveway the tree roots are winning slowly but surely 😂

Pass days remaining: 2
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »

@BMcC9 NICE!!! I'm excited for you!! ;)