0/3 pass days used
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,123 Member
    Options
    Date: 03/04/22

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-8-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

March goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (4 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes and hour walk and hour in the pool

I’m pretty proud of the swimming because I got my first shingles vaccine yesterday and my arm was really sore but I worked through it instead of taking a pass and it wasn’t bad at all swimming laps!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,411 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    March 3 report: ❌🦁❌ (even if I had exercised, it would not have made enough difference)

Monthly report: (Documenting consistency (if there is a P instead of 🦁 its a Pass Day; if there is a ✈ I am overseas and [currently assuming] unable to report)
    🦁-🦁-🦁-P-5-8-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈-✈
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    3/4/2022

Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? No
    Calories? No.

I met Cary Elwes tonight. He's handsome, charming, sweet, and funny. I also watched "The Princess Bride" in a beautiful art deco theater that originally opened its doors in 1930. There's a sense of bonding when you watch a movie with a couple of hundred like-minded people. It was almost how I imagine a showing of "Rocky Horror" would be (minus the bread, raincoats, and newpapers... hahahah!) No, I've never been to an actual showing of "Rocky Horror," but I've heard stories. Anyways, people were saying the lines with the characters, applauding as favorites came on the screen for the first time, and just generally having a ball. My daughters were with me, and due to my oldest girl's memory issues, for her it was like seeing the movie for the first time.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    3/4

Exercise: 150 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,027 Member
    Options
    Mar4
    Exercise: no
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: no
    (all 3 pass days used)
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe I used to live in a city that did Rocky Horror every Fri/Sat night. Evidently they still do a couple of times a month. I've been 3-4 times and it was fun even though I didn't get involved participating outside of yelling a few key lines but there were always a handful of people who were up near the stage who did.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef
    We have a theater here that does Rocky Horror once a month, with a shadow cast of locals acting out at the front of the theater under the screen. As I said, I've never been, but maybe one day. :)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    Great opener @jamcnewman
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    That really resonated with me. I’m going to try and embrace that perspective.

It makes me think of balancing a checkbook. It’s something you must do to stay in control of your finances, why would tracking food/being mindful of your food intake at least be any different?

Thanks @StayFITTer, you hit the nail on the head!

Tracking was one of these things that resonated with me very much. Because I needed to track my expenses to stay in control of my finances. I need to have a spending plan to be in control so as not to go into debts.
    When you are trying to pay off your debts, the first thing you need to know is how you are spending your money (tracking your expenses). After, you finish paying off your debts, you need a spending plan not to go back into debts.

I see a lot of similarities between the habits to keep your finances in control and the habits to take care of your health.

I pre-track daily. It allows me to adjust for things I like to eat for that day. I have been in maintenance for over 10yrs, pre-tracking gives me freedom. It is now a habit. I know when I am over spending/overeating and the consequences.

I built recipes and meals in MFP. I have a weekly dinner menu (inputs from my husband and children). This really helps the pre-tracking.

@Victorious55
    Wow Congratulations on 10 YEARS! Very inspiring💕🎉❤️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    (Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

UAC: 🍀🍀🍀 🍀 5 6 7 8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yesx3