Replies

• Jan1936
    Jan1936 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Any team would be lovely, thanks.
  • DeepCleanMode
    DeepCleanMode Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Newbie here, looking for a team :) Thanks!
  • jqkfit
    jqkfit Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Any team is ok with me
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    💡If you would like to participate in the challenge, please post a request to be seated to this Thread ONLY. You will be placed in the next open spot. Seats will be filled in order of sign-up according to the timestamp, (EDT), on the post. We will be seating people through Day 1 of the Challenge.
    🤗 Thank You

There are 30 Community members who have not chosen a team. Please post here to get a team placement.

New members to the Community please post here also.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    I am good with any team.
  • sushynes
    sushynes Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I posted before to 2 teams. Ceriusly responded, but I couldn't see her response. If there is room on Mission Slimpossible, I posted to be placed there, too. I would like to be on that team.
  • SUNSHINEandSPRINKLES
    SUNSHINEandSPRINKLES Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I need a team please. 😁
  • GAPeach209
    GAPeach209 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join my last team - Mission Slimpossible? If so, I am open to placement on any team, Thanks!
  • CHARLIE46SUE
    CHARLIE46SUE Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I decided that I really want to keep going with the 5% challenge after all. If a seat is open I would like to join my former team, PS4L, if not available any team is fine. Thank you.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @CHARLIE46SUE I added you to a team.
  • KitinToronto
    KitinToronto Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would like to join a team too
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I was in Rain Dancers during the winter challenge. If I can be on that one for spring, great. Otherwise I’m happy anywhere. Thanks.
  • YoungatheartXOXO
    YoungatheartXOXO Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Requesting a seat in any team
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Would love to be on any team. 😊
  • tjharleygal55
    tjharleygal55 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I would love to be with my sister, Jer2ber, if possible. She is in Mission Slimpossible. We have another sister, prowles1, who has just joined, so if you can put me with either of them, that would be great! If that can’t be worked out, I will be fine with any team. Thank you so much for your time in doing all of this. I am really looking fwd to this challenge!
  • Ceriusly1
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @tjharleygal55 I'm sorry, I can't fairly place you with them, although your sister prowles1 did happen to fall in the open spot with Jer2ber. The next opening is with Red Hot Chili Steppers. I will send your invitation shortly.

The three of you can still share your challenge accomplishments and I think you will find it an added incentive to be on different teams.
  • tjharleygal55
    tjharleygal55 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ceriusly1. I’m fine with wherever you can put me. I know I will benefit from being in any group. I appreciate what you are doing to help others reach their goals. Jer2ber said that I should send a comment to my team leader, so that I will get the group info. I assume the invite will have her contact info, correct?
  • Ceriusly1
    edited April 2022
    Options
    @tjharleygal55 I'll send you an email. oops we aren't friends yet so I can't. I did send you a friend request.
    I see that you joined your team. Reading the posts will help you to understand how the challenge works and what you need to do. Feel free to ask questions on the chat or if there is a thread for questions and please feel free to email me if you need further help. Have a great challenge!
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @rockycatsmamma I sent you an email but I guess you didn't receive it because we were not friends. I have now sent you a friend request so I can resend the email as soon as you accept it.
  • barbst4924
    barbst4924 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would like to join a team that is not super competitive. I have about 100 pounds to lose, have somewhat limited mobility, and have been on teams before on another site.