Class and Practice Checkin for Week of Mar 21, 2022

Options
Out_of_Bubblegum
Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
If at first you don't succeed, don't worry. You're still on the right path. Try again.

Replies

• Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Monday: Gym time. It's a grind, but progress is progress, and the improvements I've made in the dojang as a result make it worth it!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Wednesday: More gym time, and lots of slow kicks.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I've been super busy. I got a third job (all of them part time and working mostly from home) and I also have an exam coming up. I haven't been in the community for a while. But I have at least kept up with my Saturday classes
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    I've been super busy. I got a third job (all of them part time and working mostly from home) and I also have an exam coming up. I haven't been in the community for a while. But I have at least kept up with my Saturday classes

I hear you - I've been hammered at work too - still working out, but staring at a computer all day doesn't make me eager to come in here and post about it.

We'll count this as a 2 week post :>

Friday: Gym
    Sunday: Black belt class + private lesson
    Monday: Gym
    Tuesday: Long overdue stretching session
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Wednesday: Gym - doubled up on cardio, plus static kicking drills.
    Thursday: Hard stretching 20 min, kicking drills.
    Friday: Gym - feeling pretty sore but.. that is what I was aiming for from Wednesday.
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Options
    Saturday: Gym again - drug the family with. It was fun going back to back.
    Sunday: Black belt class - practice testing. I was tired, sore, and after a correction, aced my breaks.

I feel I'm as ready as I can be. I don't know what next week holds, but... I will go in with a clear mind, and give it my all.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Good luck for next week! Or this week

I had my Saturday class and we've been working on kata quite a bit. Our dojo is moving, so the place is slowly emptying of equipment.