Birthday's, Wedding Anniversary, Spiritual Birthday

Options
316Judith
316Judith Posts: 7,625 Member
I celebrate my Birthday on October 5th

My Spiritual Birthday is August 15, 1977 when I committed my life to Christ: when I asked Jesus to forgive me of my sins and asked Him to come into my heart and life.

Praise the Lord my life has not been the same since that day, indeed I have been transformed inside out.

Replies

• Asobfalls
    Asobfalls Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Birthday August 14--71; Anniversary August 19--49; Don't know the date age 6 at a children's rally I went forward and then prayed with a lady about taking Jesus and giving my life. Went home, Mother said "a changed child".
  • 316Judith
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Thank you for sharing a personal word of testimony...Yes, our Mothers sure know when their children are changed, your Mom said it well, "a changed child" πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‡
  • Healthyme7410
    Healthyme7410 Posts: 9,854 Member
    Options
    My spiritual birthday is May 8, my wedding anniversary is August 18 and my birthday April 17th.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    It looks like August was a busy month. Happy belated birthday and Anniversary to you Asobfalls. Happy belated spiritual birthday to you Judith. I would love to hear about other peoples special days.
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Hello Healthyme7410 Happy belated Wedding Anniversary on August 18. Hope you ad a wonderful day celebrating. Thank you for sharing all your dayes. Hope your Birthday in April was blessed indeed.

I encourage everyone to share your Birthdays Anniversary's and Spiritual Birthdays so we can celebrate and rejoice with you...
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,515 Member
    Options
    My birthday is February 11 (am 73 now), my spiritual birth was February 11 on my 11th birthday, our anniversary is December 18.
  • 316Judith
    Options

Thank you for sharing Marilyn, appreciated!

• LosinSusin
    LosinSusin Posts: 4,718 Member
    Options
    Happy birthdays, anniversaries and spiritual birthdays!

My birthday is June 21st
    My spiritual birthday is in November (not sure of the date but it was a Friday night in 1969 at a evangelistic rally)
    My anniversary is Oct 19th
  • fancyqtr
    fancyqtr Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here since way back in the beginning. Maybe I don't fit in due to my confusion over my faith. I did accept Jesus when I was at a retreat several years ago (early 2000s). But I just keep doubting myself. I am currently going to a Bible study and I am trying to figure out how I can continue with the high gas prices (it's 10 miles from here). My 71st birthday is in a week and a half on April 8. I don't have an anniversary since men never wantedd anything to do with me. Didn't really have true friends until I had cancer except for 1.
  • Healthyme7410
    Options
    Thank-you Fancyqtr for sharing your birthday. Everyone is welcome to this group no matter how much they know or feel. We are all on a journey of faith and we all need to support each other on our way. Going to a Bible study is a great way to learn from the scriptures and from the group members.
  • rorylyon1
    rorylyon1 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I’ve been super busy and I forgot to tell you I celebrated my birthday April Fools Day. So without further ado 🎊Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚ dear Rory Happy Birthday to me🎊🎈🎊 Now that’s what an Aries does oh I love diamonds πŸ’ too. Too funny not that I have any. I had a lovey quiet day with my favorite kids along with a barbecueπŸ’•
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Happy belated birthday, rorylyon!
  • LosinSusin
    Options
    Healthyme7410 happy 34th spiritual birthday! ❀️
  • 316Judith
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday rorylyon, so sorry I am late but hope your day was blessed...πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ’—
    Happy 34th Spiritual Birthday Linda...God's Blessings...βœοΈπŸ’—
  • 316Judith
    Options
    fancyqtr just want you to know, you are always welcome here, we welcome your visits and the things you post here and share with us. Bottom line: you are special, in our eyes but more important of all, you are "Special" in God's Eyes! He loves you much!

My prayers are always with you always....πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ˜Š