April 16

Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    We've had some terrific NVS's this month. I especially liked the one below from Caroline.... I LOVE the fact that she finds herself thinking "how can I get in some movement".. to me, THAT's a huge key to success! Also, that she doesn't intend to give up, but doesn't see the need to stress out about it. 😍 Have a wonderful time in NYC with your family Caroline!
    Pass day. Traveled on my vacation. Now in NYC. I did exercise 15 minutes before we left, but did not do the other two.

My NSV is I am finding myself thinking “how can I fit in some movement?” and “how can I make this meal as healthy as possible?” Traveling with kids to visit family for holidays means very little control. But I am both not giving up and not worrying about it. Just doing what I can. Like checking in here before everyone else is up. Of course it’s been less than 1 day, but a real attitude shift so far.

There were several other NSV's yesterday. I especially liked Maddie's and Lesley's too. Please go back and read them if you haven't already.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Pass day
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 971 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Not yet
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Not sure. I didn’t track very well today
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No.

I went one place to grocery shop and survived. Had a good day.

@Mrs_Hoffer - I will be praying for your son Tony. 🙏🏻
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? nope
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

weight.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 62 minutes Peloton, 5 minutes stretching, 47 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days - 6/6

Thinking of you and your son @Mrs_Hoffer .. hoping it works out with the best possible outcome
  • @Mrs_Hoffer thanks for the acknowledgment of my NSV and best wishes for your son.

Pass day yesterday. Lots of walking and I stretched too. No tracking, definitely over calories.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,389 Member

~💐~ 4 /16 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ April BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 200+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 25,210 +.......... 170= walking ......... 30 cleaning...

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

Pass Days = 1

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-P-10-11-12-13-14-15-16