May 25

Options
13»

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    3x yes

Since I've settled into my new place the stress has disappeared as expected.

Also, as many of you know I agreed to own the group starting in June so I'll be getting things setup tomorrow for June UAC.

Thank you @LazyBlondeChef
  • Maggie_MJ
    Maggie_MJ Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    • Yes, 6,400+ steps, 215 zone mins
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • MadDuck62
    MadDuck62 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, I've been doing 7500 steps and 30 heart points (as measured by my phone).
    Tracking: Yep, logged it all.
    Calories: Yes, made it!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman Oh, thank you so much for your thoughtful & caring response. That is the problem. I haven't really found something that works, yet. I need to change up my habits & that's what I'm having trouble with. I need to be stronger & just do it. Also, I do try to keep in mind about the things that I cannot change-doesn't help to fret. Life goes on & it helps when I read things that are inspiring like the posts, here, on this thread. I wrote out a schedule, but the first thing that I need, I believe, is more sleep. If I am healthier & stronger, I think that would help me deal with the stressful events better. I am not giving up, yet. In the past, sports & exercise helped me relieve stress. I need more sleep & better schedule to fit it in, though... I think, I just don't know... I'm trying but obviously whatever I'm doing is not really working.

@donna25trinity Thank you!