staying on track with food

Options
GwynLeder
GwynLeder Posts: 101 Member
my goal is to eat 1150 - 1250 calories per day and 110- 120 carbs per day and would like help with this

Replies

• ILikeToMoveItMN
    ILikeToMoveItMN Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi GwynLeder! Glad you are able to identify your specific goals. That's a great start. I too am working on eating 1500 cal a day and using the MyFitnessPal app to help me stay on track. Once I have this down then I plan to decrease my carbs and increase my protein. My progress is going slow; however, at the end of each day I am reflecting on what I can do better. For me it starts with acknowledging my weak areas and then having a defense mechanism to counter the difficult days. Glad you are here 🙏.
  • ILikeToMoveItMN
    Options
    @GwynLeder how are your goals coming along? I will start walking this Saturday.
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    I have been eating a little more than I want == perhaps by by 100 - 200 calories a day. however I have been exercising consistent;u
  • ILikeToMoveItMN
    Options
    Awesome. Well done. Just started walking and have been staying consistent. Keep up the good work. Hopefully with focus and re-establishing your goals, you can eliminate the extra calories. Do you remember what activity you are doing when you are eating? Or the thoughts? Maybe a different location will help, but this easier said than done.
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    have been doing well staying on track with eating
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    eating a little more than I want to but being careful with what I eat
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    my goals have been reestablished and i record all foods and know what I eat. i like my fitness pal
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    GOOD eating day
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    yesterday I was on track. today i am so fr
  • ILikeToMoveItMN
    Options
    Great job @GwynLeder !
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    still on track with my eatnig
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    just got home from a wonderful trip to Salt Lake City. Had a great time but ate more than what I wanted. today is a fresh start for me
  • GwynLeder
    Options
    going slightly over on food was on vacation