Saturday Cuppa Joe - 5.28.22

Options
DocSkippy
DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
Pour yourself a mug of your favorite morning brew. Pull up a chair and join us for our morning roll call here on the BBB.

“You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.” – W. Bruce Cameron

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,695 Member
    Options
    Mornin' BBB.

Tough week at work. Happy for the weekend.
    Hairs getting cut this am.
    How was dinner Kelly?
    Hope it is just muscle spasms from over use, Steph.

BBB OP ;-)
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,593 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB Friends.
    • Good lunch ride with Toad and Heidi yesterday.
    • We are headed to Augusta today to see a friend / neighbor who is in a rehab facility after falling and breaking a hip. Lunch is at Augsburg Haus.
    • How was the fancy steak place Kelly?
    • Boys State is just 2 weeks away.
  • DocSkippy
    DocSkippy Posts: 7,032 Member
    Options
    Post must've been eaten by the MFP gods.

Hope Moody's enjoyed dinner.

6qwuo4jcnum5.jpg

We inserted ours into existing patio pit. It works great!

Sunny today high 70's. Tucker is at my feet on porch looking at the pool; looking at me; looking at pool. I'm thinking we'll get some pool time in sometime today!

Anxious for tomorrow: Indy 500 AND the Charlotte Coke 600 tomorrow night. Race fan's day of chill'axing.....

Have a super day!

WITW is Lisa?

• louisstone
    louisstone Posts: 2,563 Member
    Options
    Good morning.

We're meeting a couple I met through work on their pontoon boat this afternoon. Just kind of hoping they aren't weird because it's not easy meeting people. If we get out in the middle of the lake and they start preaching colonics, I can probably swim back, but Cecilia would be pissed if I ditched her when the keys get dropped in the fishbowl.
  • mcee1
    mcee1 Posts: 3,603 Member
    Options
    Good morning

Beautiful day here. Scrambled some eggs and veggies and now watching the Beautiful birds at the bird feeder with my coffee.

The lake chores are done, the yard looks great, and we will take the pontoon out later with a light lunch packed. Maybe hit some yards sales this morning. Then grill out some jalapeño chicken brats tonite. Maybe go over to the neighbors tonite for a campfire. We burn wood here. Its abundant.

Have a wonderful memorial weekend Sat.!
  • steplinn398
    steplinn398 Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Morning BBB

We are headed to town soon. There is a mountain bike race we are going to watch, grab a couple of groceries and then finally try the brewery.

Fishing opened at our lake today. Our end is too shallow for boats but I expect we will see a few from shore.

Be safe everyone
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,959 Member
    Options
    Good morning BBB friends.

I remember when the Indy 500 was one of the biggest sports events of the year, right up there with the World Series. I'll never forget the thrill in the mid-60s, of Jim Clark overturning tradition driving a rear-engine Formula 1 car against the big Offenhauser powered Indy cars of the day. Kind of sad that it has dropped off so much in national interest. Too many other things to see and do, I guess.

Rainy day, here, so indoor activities are in order.
  • raineray
    raineray Posts: 2,196 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon BBB
    Training was cancelled so years work this am then cleaned up my desk and we all enjoyed some mid-afternoon pool time - a bit more work then early dinner.
    I hope Ron is better
    Enjoy!