Yes Plz Introduce Yourself - Thanx

Options

Replies

• nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options

What is your name or nickname? Nancy
    Your Team? Fit Force
    Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. southern Idaho
    What is your favorite summer activity? being outdoors on our farms
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? reading, cooking, baking, sewing, knitting
    Your favorite exercise? jogging, swimming
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? get my sweet tooth under control
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? lose inches from my waist?
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? cooking from scratch with fewer simple carbs
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? completing three half marathons, and still jogging, pain-free
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? heart rate monitoring; polarized training, and stretching and strengthening with Essentrics, aka "Classical Stretch" on PBS
    2 random fun facts about you? I like to pull weeds, hang clothes outdoors, and iron.
    Post a picture of yourself if you like.
    Anything else you would like to share? DH and I are both retired. He was a farmer, and I was an elementary teacher. We're both trying to figure out how to make this stage of life meaningful and useful.
  • 15more4now
    15more4now Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Your Team? My name is Day. My team is shape shifter

Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. Florida

What is your favorite summer activity? Going to eat by the beach

What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Movies, play with my dog, kids sports events keep me busy

Your favorite exercise? Dance or kickboxing

What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Lose the weight that I'm gaining and have gained as we speak while my in-laws are staying with me cooking until Wednesday lol so hopefully meet the 5% goal.

What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? I don't like running but I plan to once a week do a workout geared towards going from couch to 5K

What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Calorie counting with the focus on high protein

What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Losing 40 lb (some of that has come back) and running 5 miles straight

What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? You can't f*** this up -Jordan Syatt

2 random fun facts about you? I'm scared of huge grasshoppers and my favorite season is spring

Anything else you would like to share? No thanks
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Your Team?
    Linda and my team is the Tenacious GR8ters.

Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country.
    I live in London, Ontario but I am a proud Newfoundlander

What is your favorite summer activity?
    Swimming, going to the beach, reading in the sun

What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies?
    Spreading, playing cards, diamond art

Your favorite exercise?
    Swimming

What do you want to accomplish this 5% season?
    Get settled into onderland

What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer?
    Walking at least 3 times a week

What diet/meal plan/style are you following?
    CICO. I want to pay attention to avoiding foods that are causing my high cholesterol.

What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements?
    My proudest and biggest achievement is becoming a non insulin dependent diabetic.

What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you?

2 random fun facts about you? I have a great sense of humour. I broke my leg when I was 18 sky diving.

My husband and two of my granddaughters. Me too of course.

s7vqkz276uj1.jpeg

Anything else you would like to share?
    I am retired due to a disability. I have several health issues but I am determined to not let them get in the way of my weight loss goals. I have lost 63 pounds in the last 3 years and I will lose 40 more even if it takes a few more years.
  • hayds342
    hayds342 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Sarah
    Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. New Zealand, Canterbury, Christchurch
    What is your favorite summer activity? Swimming
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Garden, hike, learn new things
    Your favorite exercise? Hiking
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Lose more weight
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Maintain fitness
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Moderation
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? 5 day hike last challenge
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? MFP community/chsllenges and tracking, SP, Noom,
    2 random fun facts about you? I can split bananas in half and whistle very loudly

Anything else you would like to share? Thank you leaders

Thanks for doing all introductions on this thread so we can all follow each other here.
    We will have the most successful 5% teams ever!
  • skaniski26
    skaniski26 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Sheryl
    Your Team? Red Hot Chili Steppers
    Your Approximate Location: I live south of Pittsburgh PA
    What is your favorite summer activity?Swimming
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Read play computer games
    Your favorite exercise? Swimming
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? I'd like to lose the 5%.
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? More flexibility
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? None right now
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? My numbers are good except for my weight
    2 random fun facts about you?
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Robyn
    Your Team? Mission Slimpossible (just requested to join)
    Your Approximate Location: Near Virginia Beach (very near!) :)
    What is your favorite summer activity? Bicycling (road bike), hanging out at the beach, exploring the history in this area (I'm new to the area), traveling, seeing friends and family
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Bike, swim, run, podcasts, audiobooks, traveling
    Your favorite exercise? When weather permits, cycling (road biking) outdoors. I'm also LOVING my new Peloton bike (since December). I'm currently trying out Yoga and core strength classes in addition to spinning.
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? It would make me happy to lose the 5% and make it just below 140! My ultimate goal is low to mid 130s. I've been stuck in the upper 140s for a while now and yo-yo down and up weekly (weekends are my downfall)
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? I'd like work morning Yoga into my daily routine
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? No food off limits, but eating a lot of vegetables, fruit, berries. Portion control. 1200 calories, 3 meals a day
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? I ran the NYC and other marathons. Those are in my past now. I have foot issues, but it doesn't stop me from riding bikes like a freak! Most recently, my husband and I rode our bikes on the Capitol Trail from Jamestown to Richmond (51 miles), spent the night, enjoyed downtown Richmond, and rode back the next day! :D
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? A couple of tricks that have helped me for years: I brush my teeth sometimes when I'm wanting a snack. It helps stop the craving. Also a peppermint helps with that sometimes too.
    2 random fun facts about you? Love hanging out at craft breweries or festivals, etc. and listening to live and good music. I'm also a science-fiction fan.
    Anything else you would like to share? I'm new to the 5% challenge group. I'm so happy to find you. I'm looking forward to being part of the group and inspired to lose that 5%.
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname?
    ITLadyee
    Requested : Red Hot Chili Steppers

Your Approximate Location:
    Chicago Suburb

What is your favorite summer activity?
    Walking, attending baseball games, grilling.

What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies?
    Games (card, board, online), Audio books

Your favorite exercise?
    Walking
    Dancing with my WI
    Weight Lifting when I'm mentally ready.

What do you want to accomplish this 5% season?
    Staying focused and continuing to lose. I'm 3 months into my journey (this time) and I'd like it to be my last. This is usually about the time that I start to falter.
    Get back to 10k steps a day. 1st quarter 2022 - I was at 4000k. 2nd quarter 2000 - at 7700k and trending the same for June.

What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer?
    Purging clothes from my closet
    Enjoying the mirror view

What diet/meal plan/style are you following?
    Food Fuels on my own but modified to consume 1200 to 1400 calories a day.

What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements?
    Consistently drinking half my body weight.
    Tracking

Back to basics! You have to consume 3500 calories to gain a pound. So when the scale goes up after what I thought was a decent day, I know it's temporary.

I ❤ technology
    I ❤ purple 🙂

I saw all the "5%" on the blogs but had no idea....now I do.

A Long time ago I was a member of a group called walkclub.com. This was pre-Fitbit, we had an auto pedometer called Sports Brain. We use to do group challenges there. It was a lot of fun so I am hoping this is similar!

@Dianedoessmiles1 Thank you for posting the link to this group on the Success Message boards. It's positive distractions like this that keep me focused. I'm excited to begin!
  • renaedar
    renaedar Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Your Team? Put me on any team

Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. Kansas City! House of the Kansas City Chiefs!!

What is your favorite summer activity? Walking outside or swimming

What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Crochet, watercolor painting, anything arts and crafts related.

Your favorite exercise? Walking

What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? I want to get back to losing. Even if just a half pound.
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? To run a 5k

What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Optavia at first then switched to Skinny Box. Its a low carb diet and I eat 5 fuelings a day. That is their food that I buy. Not a bad program if you have a lot to take off but Optavia is very expensive and Skinny box is better on the on the expense account.

What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? I have lost 100 pounds in 2 years.

What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? MFP has helped in making sure I was eating enough

2 random fun facts about you? I Like the color lavender and I love my cat Sugar.

Anything else you would like to share? I really need to lose another 50 pounds and any help I can get is great!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,552 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Sue or SueZQ Your Team? I haven't been assigned yet but probably Thinner Winners

Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. About 1 1/2 hours south of Washington DC in Maryland

What is your favorite summer activity? Biking and kayaking mostly but anything outside

What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Read, quilt, read, paper craft and read

Your favorite exercise? Biking / spinning

What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? lose 5% B)

What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? fewer bulges in my bathing suit

What diet/meal plan/style are you following? nothing specific

What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Proudest achievements include completing a sprint triathlon and a century bike ride (100 miles). It's been a few years since I've done either. :)

What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? That if the scale jumps 5 lbs in as many days that it's just water weight and nothing to freak out over

2 random fun facts about you? Daffy Duck is my hero. I love a challenge and am usually involved in multiple fitness, reading, FitBit or other challenges at any given time.
  • visual_echo
    visual_echo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone!

What is your name or nickname? I'm Robyn, aka visual_echo. On SparkPeople, I was RabbitOlm
    Your Team? Fit Force
    Your Approximate Location: Ottawa, Canada
    What is your favorite summer activity? Swimming, gardening, walking/hiking, and playing with my kids and dog.
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Reading, gardening (indoors and out), video games, making jewellery, board games...
    Your favorite exercise? Judo! I took it up a few years ago, and absolutely love it. I'm also now doing kickboxing, and I also love to run.
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Rein in my snacking, build strength, work on mobility/flexibility, especially to protect my knees, & improve my sleep habits.
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Better pushups! (regular ones, rather than modified. Want to be able to do 25.) Better stamina! Being able to keep at a jogging pace without needing to walk for 10 minutes.
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Nothing specific, just doing my best to keep to leaner meats, minimal junk food, and mostly whole grains.
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Not super recent, but at one point I was able to hold a plank for 2 minutes. Now it's about a minute. Work in progress!
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? "You can't outrun unhealthy eating." Exercise is a terrific way to build muscle, improve cardio, and so on, but it's not the thing that will bring weight loss. Healthy eating is the piece of the health puzzle that helps with that.
    1) I started training martial arts in my 40's, and the only negative is that I love it and wish I had started sooner.
    2) I love orchids! I have a couple phalaenopsis (the ones you see at the grocery store), as well as 8 other species. Some are easier than others, but they're super interesting plants.

Post a picture of yourself if you like. I have surprisingly few photos of myself.

Anything else you would like to share? I'm looking forward to the summer challenge!
  • borntowin4me
    borntowin4me Posts: 178 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Niki
    Your Team? Mission Slimpossible ( just requested)
    Your Approximate Location: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
    What is your favorite summer activity? going to the beach
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Watch tv and sleep
    Your favorite exercise? HIIT
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Losing 5% of my bodyweight
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? finally feeling comfortable enough to wear a dress again and lowering my blood sugar levels
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Just calorie counting and trying to cut down on sugar
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Lost 10 lbs between March and now, also making it through a full Jeanette Jenkins workout without stopping
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? Take it one day at a time, be patient, if you don't eat as healthy as you want to/go over calories one day, just pick it back up the next day- "If one of your tyres is flat you won't just slash all the others" one day
    2 random fun facts about you? - I love all things purple and I laugh a lot
  • withhishelp152
    withhishelp152 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Shirley Your Team? Any so far

Your Approximate Location: 2 hours from Indianapolis

What is your favorite summer activity? gardening, walking

What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Daily Audio Bible, reading

Your favorite exercise? lying leg exercises and dumbbells

What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Lose the whole 10 pounds

What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Clean out the garage. My sister and I moved last fall to a smaller house. The basement and old garage ended up in the new house garage.

What diet/meal plan/style are you following? The old WW exchange plan

What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? I’m proud to have my sister joining me in the weight loss journey.. incognito though.

What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? We are using more ground turkey and kale, less ground beef and snack foods. Using the rainbow of fruit and vegetables.

2 random fun facts about you? I feed birds, mostly sparrows but a few cardinals and 4 blue jays. I have started several pine trees from found cones.

Post a picture of yourself if you like. 4wyp9rge37nu.jpg

Anything else you would like to share? We are wonderfully made and I would like to keep it that way.

Thanks for doing all introductions on this thread so we can all follow each other here.
  • Poppy_Merwanjee_Framjee
    Options
    1. What is your name or nickname? Your Team? MerwanjeeFramjee, no team just yet.

2. Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. Oregon Coast, 2 hours outside Portland.

3. What is your favorite summer activity? Beach combing, Watching Kites Fly, Hiking, Being Outdoors

4. What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? I've been learning Japanese. I paint in acrylics. I write. I read a lot of books, non-fiction / biographies mostly. I really enjoy cooking and baking

5. Your favorite exercise? Riding my bike and running.

6. What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Be healthy enough to run again. Weight loss. Make friends.

7. What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Meditate everyday and get a streak going. Take up Yoga. Be able to run again. A lot less fatigue would be nice.

8. What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Raccoons are my inspiration apparently, I eat about anything.

9. What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? I ride my bicycle trainer every single morning with an app called Zwift. I almost never miss a day and I usually put in an hour a day. (I'm MerwanjeeFramjee on Zwift)

10. What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? I finally stopped watching health gurus / diet gurus on Youtube ... at least for now. Hopefully forever. There is always another food to cut out or an expensive super food to add-in and I really ruined my health with that kinda weird obsessiveness over food. When I moved to the West Coast I didn't fit in and I have a Texan accent and I was just really trying hard to fit - and it went badly. I still don't fit in anywhere, it's kinda tough, it's very isolating. Been trying to find a tribe I guess.

11.) 2 random fun facts about you? I have a collection of vintage bicycle Jerseys that are amazing, I like to photograph Legos. I just discovered videos on International business and I'm kinda hooked. I live in an old fort and there is a watch tower in the backyard. I come from a family of artists and writers. I look like someone who would really be into cats. I'm really into cats.

Starting Weight 188lbs
    Bicycle: Vintage Torker, rebuilt 52cm steel frame, rides like a dream
    Health Issues: Fatigue, minor heart issue, trouble breathing, recovering from Covid.

I have a new gym membership though and that's cool!

m9ohxog86cwr.png
    hh1lh30qcayo.png
    4zydiko9k511.png
    nkok2j9rm6ni.png

• cosmiccurves
    cosmiccurves Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Your Team? Courtney and I just posted for Team Red Hot Chili Steppers!
    Your Approximate Location: A couple of hours outside of Atlanta, GA, USA
    What is your favorite summer activity? Stargazing, but really that's all year long!
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Hiking, walking, exploring, building legos and playing video games with our boys, stargazing, nerding out with my husband, and more!
    Your favorite exercise? walking and strength training
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Finally reaching the 270s decade and create daily healthy habits
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? work up to 10K steps per day, meditate daily, and not be afraid to show my legs!
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? CICO approach with focus on more whole foods and veggies
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Completing a triathlon and half marathon!
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? You have to be honest about your eating habits, especially honest with yourself! So I log it all to see what exactly those are and how to improve.
    2 random fun facts about you? I'm a physicist and a giant nerd! I love homemaking and creating crafty things with my hands!

YRpPbcw.png
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi, team!
    Nickname: Jenn,
    Team: Rain Dancers
    Favorite Summer Activity: Step aerobics
    Fun, Interests, Hobbies: Weightlifting, Yoga, Knitting, Writing
    Favorite Exercise: Aerobics, weightlifting, yoga
    What do I want to accomplish: 5 lbs of weight loss
    NSVs: Increased joy
    Diet: whole foods and staying in range
    Proudest moments: all of them
    What has helped: leading others
    2 fun facts: I have a Ph.D. in literatures, and I am a personal trainer

I document my journey on a YouTube channel and website, and hope to open my own virtual studio by next year. I love fitness but am currently at my heaviest weight. I take that as an opportunity to learn more about my body and to practice flexibility and deeper connection.

6edffugku6xv.jpg
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 707 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Sparkspringtime69, you can call me Spring
    Your Team? Shape Shifters
    Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. South Carolina
    What is your favorite summer activity? Golf and the pool
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Read, make jewelry, paint and other arts and crafts
    Your favorite exercise? Strength Training
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? I'm hoping to actually lose my whole 5%. I've come close but not totally.
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? I'll build my ST program. My main goal is to be able to do a pull-up and chin-up.
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? I'm a vegetarian working towards 100% vegan - I'm about 90% now.
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? I just completed a squat challenge a little while ago - 250 squats (5 sets of 50)
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? Don't beat yourself up if you falter. “Perfection is the enemy of progress.” Winston Churchill
    2 random fun facts about you? I like to paint watercolors, but I'm not very good at it. I'm going to start taking horseback riding lessons again.
    Anything else you would like to share? I just want to thank all of our leaders and co-leaders for all of the hard work they put into these challenges all year long <3 .
  • SharonWIMSONFLOWER
    SharonWIMSONFLOWER Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? SharonWIMSONFLOWER
    Team: Mission Slimpossible96a3703pdsf0.jpg

Big city near you, province or state, country. Houston, TX USA (about 1.5 hours from our house) (Mostly here now; when in Mexico the closest is Guadalajara, Jalisco (5 hours from ministry house)
    What is your favorite summer activity? Bird watching, gardening
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Read, write, movies, bird/butterfly watching, crochet, cake decorating (although I've mostly left this behind to stay away from sugar and stress)
    Your favorite exercise? Grow with Jo (this gal is FUN!) aka aerobics, walking
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? Get back down to my previous low
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Feeling good in my clothes (REFRESH MY WARDROBE!), feeling health balance again
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Getting back to 17-day-Diet
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? I guess I'd say that in spite of all my ups and downs, I'm proud that I maintain about a 40lb. loss since 2013 . . . and even when I get derailed, once I get back into exercising I'm always surprised at how flexible I remain and how quickly I'm back in the saddle. It's wonderful to see that I've not fallen all the way back to the beginning--life style changes have happened.
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? Just keep moving. Keep doing 1 thing better each day.
    2 random fun facts about you? Have lived in 3 different countries, multi-lingual
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,283 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Plz Introduce yourself to your teammates here. Let's introduce ourselves and meet our teammates. Plz copy/paste this template. Thank you.

What is your name or nickname? Katie
    Your Team? PS4L
    Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. Denver,CO
    What is your favorite summer activity? Hiking-swimming
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Hike, swim, garden, woodwork, work around the farm
    Your favorite exercise? walking
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? to reach a 5% loss , increased fitness
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? increased fitness
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? CI/CO watching carbs
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Haven't got there yet..working on it.
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? team mates, college, Spark People and videos..no MFP
    2 random fun facts about you? I love to laugh and make others laugh/ I adore all God's creatures
    Post a picture of yourself if you like.9cebnxs1rcdn.jpg
    I'm the gray head on the right... :-)
    Anything else you would like to share? We can if we think we can....

• DRC200971
    DRC200971 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Larry
    Your Team? PS4L
    Your Approximate Location: big city near you, province or state, country. Central IL Peoria, IL
    What is your favorite summer activity? Bike rides with my wife, daughter, and granddaughter
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? Gardening, biking and walking
    Your favorite exercise? Biking
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? to reach a 5% loss , Managing portion sizes at all my meals.
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Continue to meditate 20 minutes each morning.
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Low fat
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? Even with neuropathy in both lower legs and arthritis in both knees, I continue to manage daily 2 hours of exercise. Some days are better than others, but by the grace of God, I'm successful.
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? Keep moving, don't stop, don't quit. Do some form of exercise daily
    2 random fun facts about you? Love to travel, short 3-4 day trips and love to read.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What is your name or nickname? Beabria Your Team? Shape Shifters
    Your Approximate Location: Upstate NY state
    What is your favorite summer activity? gardening!
    What do you like to do for fun, interests, hobbies? I love reading, travel (though not actually going anywhere this summer :( ), and dabbling in photography
    Your favorite exercise? weightlifting (and hiking)
    What do you want to accomplish this 5% season? I want to lose 14 lbs (~5%).
    What non-scale victories (NSVs) will you accomplish this summer? Lose a dress size, reduce blood pressure
    What diet/meal plan/style are you following? Low cal ~1/3 each macro
    What are your proudest health/fitness/physical achievements? At one point I could squat more than 200lbs - not anymore :D - but maybe I'll get there again!
    What health/fitness advice/knowledge has helped you? Trying a bunch of things and learning what makes me feel healthy isn't necessarily what makes someone else feel healthy.
    2 random fun facts about you? I have two standard poodles. No they aren't foo-foo dogs - they are suuuuper active, and I need to get in shape to keep up with them! I live in a very rural area - never thought I would, and like it way more than I would've ever imagined!

nqd7scmdspwo.jpg