Just started

Options
So I ordered Wonderslim for the first time 2 days ago I was trying the impatient dieters diet something that I saw on YouTube a woman lost about 70 lbs but doing a liquid diet with the meal replacement shakes she had amazing results so fast. My goal Is to loose 60 lbs. so far I have cheated everyday lol I'm trying to be more stern on my diet but it's so hard with all the temptation to eat food. Lol anyone else still using Wonderslim?

Replies

• jab3434
    jab3434 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started using Wonderslim and I really like the product so far. Are you still on this program?
  • jenn76543
    jenn76543 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started WS products/program again myself! I did the program back in 2008 (or somewhere around there) and lost over 70lbs. But I never got myself to goal and never went through the transition part of the program to reintegrate "regular" foods so of course I gained all the weight back. I have been on and off multiple types of programs over the years. I am back with WS to give it an honest commitment. I am always up for support and recipe exchanges