2 weeks post op!

Options
delanap
delanap Posts: 2 Member
Hoping to revive this board? If not maybe a little journal for me! Let's get a group of us to encourage each other during this journey.

Replies

• delanap
    delanap Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today is my actual 2 week post op weigh in. I am down 14.8 pounds. Getting my protein in fine, need to keep an eye and make sure my water and fluids stay where they need to be.
  • Keeriana
    Keeriana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 7 weeks pre-op and was also looking for community support. Hopefully we can keep this moving?
  • trixie218
    trixie218 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to find an active group for support. I'm 14 years out of surgery and it's been a yo yo. Currently trying to pull it together and get back to basics! Thanks! B)
  • mandy014384
    mandy014384 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been looking for an active group for po bypass support. Feel free to add me as a bypass friend for support. I am 10 weeks po this week.
  • krissypeach1
    krissypeach1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1week out from bypass.
  • laniakea67
    laniakea67 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! My surgery was Tuesday of this week. I need support, as well. Presently, I am focusing on drinking 64 oz. of water and ingesting 80 g of protein, walking and sleeping, and healing my wounds. My blood pressure has been out of control but I am hopeful that I will be among the lucky ones whose blood pressure returns to normal. I made some little recipes for myself during the liquid stage. It would be fun to share how we are all coping.