🤲 Condolence to Heidi🤲

Options
2»

Replies

• angeandlyon
    angeandlyon Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family....I love the kitkat story...brought a smile to my face...as I can relate to something small and silly like that ....may he R.I.P and you and your family and friends find peace and comfort ...hugs hun
  • grammamary98
    grammamary98 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Heidi,
    So very sorry to hear about your loss. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. 🙏🙏💐
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family....I love the kitkat story...brought a smile to my face...as I can relate to something small and silly like that ....may he R.I.P and you and your family and friends find peace and comfort ...hugs hun

The KitKat story will surely be a favorite memory for me/for our family.
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,589 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    @hicim705 - Heidi My apologies for being so late with this but we were out of town ourselves attending the funeral of my husband's uncle. I really haven't been checking in on the summer team this past week or two because we were away last week too and only home for a few days.
    0x15eullike2.png

It will be 19 years tomorrow since my dad passed. I spent a lot of time that last summer helping my mom care for him so I know that it is a difficult time for everyone. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • debulaclark
    debulaclark Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I’m so very sorry for the loss of your father, Heidi.
  • Uptoit59
    Uptoit59 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Dear Heidi,
    I was so sad to hear of the loss of your father.
    May you find comfort in the memories you have had with your dad.
  • HealthyBarb1
    HealthyBarb1 Posts: 2,619 Member
    Options
    Heidi...🙏🏼 Praying for you and your family. One of the hardest things we do is walk our Dad's home to heaven. May your memories, the love between you and your Dad & God's closeness bring you comfort. Hugs Barb
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Heidi, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • pitrpatr21
    pitrpatr21 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Heidi, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Prayers for peace for you and your family. May he always be in your heart.💙
  • kaliswalker
    kaliswalker Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Heidi my condolences to you and your family. May his memory be a blessing to you.

Hugs
    Lynn
  • hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Thank you, @kaliswalker ~ so many special people who are friends (and strangers all that the same time) in the Challenge have helped tremendously.