What are your goals?

Options
Hello everyone,

Its time for us to come together as a community and champion each other.

What are your goals?

My goal is to dramatically transform my body to get a skinny toned body and lose muscular bulk. I am doing a lot of cardio and training with very light weights to keep my muscles stimulated while I shrink my body. I am 6 ft with a large frame and am striving to get down to 160 which will be very skinny for me.

I am hoping that we can share goals and cheer each other on each day and we log our activities.

Please do share what your goals are.

Thanks,

Scott

Replies

• Caliri24
    Caliri24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal at the moment! I'm currently doing a cut, I'm just over 2 months in and I'm almost to my primary goal of 200. Ideally by the end of the cut I want to be 185 or less, but we'll see! I'm curious though, why are you trying to lose muscle? Is that not a good thing to have?
  • supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    @Caliri24 I understand it may seem strange but I have carried around a lot of muscle all of my life and I just want to go for a different look so just aesthetics for me.
  • Caliri24
    Caliri24 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Interesting! Yeah no judgement or anything I was just curious because I don't often hear that. If you want to donate any unwanted muscle, feel free to give it to me 😂
  • supercpa999
    Options
    @Caliri24 lol
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Goal for this year is to drop 45 lbs by next summer. I have been very sedentary lately, especially with a knee injury I sustained the beginning of the summer. I have a big (challenging) canoe trip scheduled for the beginning of November with 3 VERY fit people. My first goal is to drop 10 lbs by then and start back at working out.
  • supercpa999
    Options
    @Hope_bay74 thanks for sharing
    I will do my best to support you and encourage you
    You got this girl!!!
  • Volendral
    Volendral Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    After having a pinched sciatica, then the Covid lockdown pounds, and at the start of this summer getting Covid itself; I have packed on the pounds.

I'm looking to get back down to 165/160 pounds.
  • supercpa999
    Options
    Cool lets encourage each other ❤️
  • korimak0
    korimak0 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to drop 10kgs and maybe a few bra sizes. Anyone want some extra boob? I have spare!

I wouldn't say no to some extra muscle though... I'm getting back into functional training
  • supercpa999
    Options
    @korimak0 those are great goals
    I sent you a FR
    I will support and encourage you👏👏👏
  • korimak0
    korimak0 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    @Hope_bay74 I'm with you on the knee front! Even losing 5kgs has made my post-knee surgery knee so much better! And canoeing is great, maybe convince one of the fit people to share a canoe with you? 😆
  • wywynot
    wywynot Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    After the holiday/winter baking spree I'm +10lbs (better than expected) from the time I dropped out in the fall so still +20 from my target.