supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
Hello all
Please post here if you want friends
Feel feee to add me:)

Replies

• planxt
    planxt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Surething! I would love to have an accountability partner! Just coming back to MFP after a long absence and would love to provide motivation and support, as well as receiving some. Still having trouble sticking to my calorie budget (I really love food.)
  • pabmac
    pabmac Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I would love to add some people to help keep me motivated! Please feel free to add me
  • richardholt2011
    richardholt2011 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi just rejoined after a long absence and really need help keeping me on the bent and narrow
  • thedreadpiraterobertsrex
    Options
    Yes please. I was successful between 2014 and 2016. Since then I've gained all 140 lbs back and then some. I think it started because I thought I could do it on my own , like I was ready and didn't need friends to check in with and for accountability. Oooh was I ever wrong because it spiraled. So I'm back, just starting again Once More, With Feeling and I'd love company
  • Alex3128l
    Alex3128l Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added
  • RaeChillNeedsNewKnees
    Options
    I would love to have some MFP friends! Please feel free to add me.
  • Tito_Tim
    Tito_Tim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes please. I would love some new friends.The more active I can stay on the site - the more I will be likely to remain active in my weight loss. B)
  • AverageJoe1985
    AverageJoe1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New friends and a serious accountability partner would really help me take off the last few pounds. I am very supportive too.
  • BrackenFae
    BrackenFae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    A newbie practical question... How do I add friends?
    Or, if its easier, please add me! Transmasc queerling here, in Yorkshire, back again and looking for mutual accountability and support.
  • supercpa999
    Options
    Hello all
    Please post here if you want friends
    Feel free to add me:)
  • AresAntares
    AresAntares Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    Eric here.
    Feel free to add me for friends and accountability. :)
  • supercpa999
    Options
    @AresAntares great I see you added me. You may want to check your privacy settings for your feed and diary. If it is open I can see your activity and encourage you:)
  • jguffey3
    jguffey3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me
  • krusso_89
    krusso_89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for accountability friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • flare14
    flare14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes to accountability! Feel free to add me!
  • wwood008
    wwood008 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This is my (???)th time starting this again. Around 4 years ago, I lost 30 pounds. Then in late 2020 it started all creeping back up. I need an accountability partner!!
  • dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm looking for someone to harass and motivate me and perhaps I can do the same. I'm a heavy texter so that'd be nice. :) Back in the day, I lost a lot of weight and even found my abs from my 6 pack. Recently, I've gained it all back and more and I'd like to change. Some support would be great! Shoot me a message!