Introduce Yourself!

Options
islandgirl1984
islandgirl1984 Posts: 64 Member
If you're new to the group and/or want to find a workout buddy, introduce yourself here and list the kind of workouts you would like to have a friend to join in :)

Replies

• islandgirl1984
    islandgirl1984 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My name is Alisia and I'm looking for a workout buddy for biking, cardio (hiit walking, maybe running?) or high intensity interval training like crossfitt or bodyrock/zwow type stuff. I'm not a runner but would like to try. I'm also thinking about joining a yoga class. Would love to meet people in the area. :)
  • marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm orginally from Walla Walla, but now live in California. I wish I still lived in WA!
  • runmommeerun
    Options
    I live in Richland and have a running group called 'running to Glorify'. You can read more about us here at www.runningtoglorify.wordpress.com. We are a simple group of people who just like to run. You'll find walker/runners to marathon runners, 20 year olds to 60 year olds here; a fun place to connect with people with zero pressure to perform. We just love running. If you ever want to join us (we typically do early Saturday morning runs and this summer have started an evening run; usually Thursday or Wednesday nights) we would love to have you!!
  • ajcowell
    ajcowell Posts: 1
    Options
    I've heard great things about crossfit, is there a place here in the TC's?
  • CrossFitSandra
    Options
    Hi! I moved to the Tri-Cities from the west side of the state after I got married a little over a year ago. I've discovered that married life makes is easy to gain weight! I started CrossFit at a local box (www.nscrossfit.com) and I LOVE it! The sense of community is great, and even though it's some of the hardest workouts you'd ever do, the fact that everyone else is cheering you on is really motivating.
  • JP_DAngelo
    JP_DAngelo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello new to this - in the TC looking for a support network while on my journey :) Anyone still using this? Seems like the last post is from 2013...