This DECEMBER I WILL….

Options

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I have worked very hard this month to meet my 360 minutes of exercise in 24 days and will have accomplished and then some by the end of the day.

I am still working on carbs but my overall non meat related or reduced meat choices are becoming more pronounced. I am sure this will be a long process to completely get a handle on but as long as I work to reduce animal proteins I will call it success.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,203 Member
    Options
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄 DECEMBER 🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶
    🤶🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🎅🏻🎄🧑🏻‍🎄🎄🤶

My focus this month is to practice my solid habits, while enjoying modest indulgences. Last month, I managed to drop several lbs to combat the tendency to bounce up over the festive season. Long May that continue. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Daily Solid Habits:
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
    💚💚💚
    Modest indulgences
    (calories staying in the green)
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
    🎉🎉🎉🎉

Still tested positive yesterday, but feeling much better this morning. Just about keeping up with my goals.
    I have so much that I want to get done before Christmas.

Energy and appetite are still variable, but I’m concentrating on getting a balance diet, and not going mad on the comfort food,

I have lost a couple 5 lbs, altogether, so there is that.

Where there’s a will, there’s a way!

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,033 Member
    Options
    19th
    I am a person that pretracks every night. 👇
    I am person that Tracks all food Including over eating days ♥
    I am a person that does workouts she enjoys. ♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, between 4.30pm to 4.45pm the latest!👇
    I am a person that takes her vitimans everyday. ♥
    I am a person that will gives herself graceful by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    Not enough time in a day working hard to stay focused did find time for formal exercise yesterday will do so again today my morning meditation is complete now on to more challenging things
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    20th
    I am a person that pretracks every night. ♥
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, between 4.30pm to 4.45pm the latest!♥
    I am a person that will gives herself graceful by taking a break from weighing myself daily and instead just focus on a healthy relationship with food and my body!♥
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    I am a person who will….be strong enough to have minimal pieces of unneeded sweets/candy today.

I am a person who will…. Be kind to myself today by doing something nice for me
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    20th
    I am a person that manages her time efficiently by leaving work on time, between 4.30pm to 4.45pm the latest!♥
  • donna25trinity
    Options

21st dec
    I am a person that pretracks every night♥
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    I am a person who will be strong again today I will avoid as many unnecessary sweets and poor food selections as possible

I will be kind to me

Welcome first day of winter that means my 100 mile challenge starts will plan on walking to and from the Nissan garage today to drop and pick up our truck that should get me at least 1 mile 🥾
  • CrankyOldGoat
    CrankyOldGoat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, and Happy Holidays. I am new both to this group and MFP. I am 55 years old and a seafood lover; avid walker (with our dog) and kayaker. I'm a health care professional and consider myself healthy and in reasonably good shape, BUT can lose 50 pounds and be much healthier for it. Trying to adopt a healthier "lifestyle routine" and that in itself can be a real challenge, mainly with breaking old habits after years and years of routine (like eating while watching TV in the evenings).

I would be curious as to what iOS Apps people prefer for habit tracking - I currently plan to give Streaks a try as I like it's simple user interface.

Although I'm not certain it's appropriate here, and my apologies for that, but I am looking and would appreciate any interested MFP friends and mutual support.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    I am active and committed to my health and well-being. Every day in December, I will do either a strength training session or an aerobic treadmill walk.

Have been avoiding the treadmill due to pain, and gym (in my doctor’s office) is closed now until the 3rd of January. Had to go off my immune suppression to get the Bivalent vaccine, and the vaccine itself are kicking my 🍑. Did a 25 minute treadmill walk this morning and felt better by the 10 minute mark. Onwards to kinder days. 🥰

Week of December 15-21
    15 🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
    16 🚶‍♀️
    17 🚶‍♀️
    18 🚶‍♀️
    19 ❎ [Bivalent Vaccine]
    20 ❎
    21 🚶‍♀️
    Week of December 8-14
    8 🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
    9 🚶‍♀️
    10 🚶‍♀️
    11 🚶‍♀️
    12 ❎
    13 🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
    14 🚶‍♀️

Week of December 1-7
    1 🚶‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️
    2 🚶‍♀️
    3 🚶‍♀️
    4 🚶‍♀️
    5 🫶🏻
    6 🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️
    7 🚶‍♀️

Week of December 22-28
    Week of December 29-31
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    I was successful in making wish office snack choices one of our docs sent us fresh fruits, hummus and cheese and a few sweets but I steered clear of the sweet stuff it looks better on someone else.
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,660 Member
    Options
    My first goal/habit this month is to daily do intentional walking/ exercise/ NEAT activities 💖, and to track in the same way as I did in November.

December walking/ exercise/ extra NEAT activities:💖 (rest day💤)
    💖-💖-💖
    💤-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖
    💤-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖-💖
    💖-💖-💖-💖-22-23-⭐
    ⭐-26-27-28-29-30-🎉

My second goal/habit this month is to continue to draw colorful flowers on my workout calendar, as well as to track here the days that I do something intentional toward maintaining and also preventing my long time friend "paper tiger 🐯" from finding places to play or hide in.

December paper tiger:🐯 (planned day off😄)
    🐯-🐯-🐯
    😄-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯
    😄-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯-🐯
    😄-🐯-🐯-😄-😄-😄-⭐
    ⭐-😄-😄-😄-😄-😄-🎉

I'm not sure how often I will be posting for the rest of December, however, I plan to continue to remain as active as possible. I am taking the rest of the month off from chasing after Paper Tiger. We both want a break 😄⭐🎉. I wish everyone a Happy, Blessed, and Merry Christmas 🎄🎅🎅❄️🎄.

🦋
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    21st
    I also hve been sticking to my skin care routine along with moisturising all week. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    24th

I am a person that pretracks every night. Thumbs 👇
    I am a person that does workouts she enjoys. 👇
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    25th

• snowshoe072
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I am a person who is able to continue to make good choices and will do so again today.

I am a person who will be nice to me
  • snowshoe072
    Options
    I made good choices today exercised this evening even though I really didn’t want to and spent time reading this afternoon
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    25th

• donna25trinity
    Options
    27th
    I am a person that pretracks every night👇