📣ATTENTION New Members!📣

Options
Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,752 Member
edited December 2022 in Social Groups
Some MFP glitch is preventing viewing the Members List. If you joined this team on 12/27 or 12/28, and especially if you want a seat to participate in the challenge, please post here.

Replies

• faithhopestrong
    faithhopestrong Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • melissaaridgeway
    melissaaridgeway Posts: 275 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I just joined. I've read the FAQs but I'm still a little confused. When does this challenge officially start? Like the first day of winter? Sooo....like 2 weeks ago? So I'm 2 weeks late already? *Edit* just saw it started on the 7th of January, so I'm not late yet. Phew.

How do I join one of the 8 mentioned teams? Do I just choose one arbitrarily or will I get assigned one (I'm not sure which ones, if any, are full yet). *Edit* I posted on the discussion thread so I'm assuming someone will answer me there.

Looking forward to helping my team!
  • Ceriusly1
    edited December 2022
    Options
    @melissaaridgeway Welcome to the 5%! The challenge officially starts on 1/7. There is a Practice week starting 12/31 so you have lots of time to get comfortable with how things go. Once you get on your team things fall into place quickly and you will wonder why you were confused.

I've sent you an invitation to your team, but MFP has some glitch, so many members can't access their groups. Here is the link to your team. You happened to land on my team so I know we are looking forward to getting to know you.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/144058-2023-winter-tenacious-gr8ters-sometimesitslikegratingrock
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I clicked Join, but in case the glitches continue, I'd like to be added to a team. I'm getting back into health and fitness after a really rough bout of injuries.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @dmsl977 I just sent you an invitation. Here is the link to your team.
  • fourtherecord
    fourtherecord Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have done previous challenges in thinner winners. I had to drop out part way through the fall challenge but would like to join them for the winter one if possible.
  • Ceriusly1
    Options
    @fourtherecord The next open space is with Rain Dancers. I sent you an invitation to that team.
This discussion has been closed.