Countdown Activity 6 - Win Tomorrow Check List

Options
kaliswalker
kaliswalker Posts: 1,311 Member
Plan for success - do your homework today so you succeed tomorrow and don't feel rushed or forget important things. Take a few minutes today to make your lunch for tomorrow, update your schedule and do a few things so you have time to take care of yourself and succeed with your goals. If you do not already have a list/routine please use this one or make up your own.

Prepare your WIN tomorrow checklist to help you plan for success the next day.

Here is a sample https://bit.ly/2DQGJyX

Here is my list

Get water bottles ready
Have healthy snacks ready for tomorrow
Plan 3 good meals for tomorrow
Have workout clothes and runners ready
Schedule tomorrow's workout on the calendar
Bedtime 9 PM lights out 10 PM

Check List -

Do you already have a daily routine that includes preparation for a successful tomorrow?
Do you have it where you see it often?
Please tell us what works for you.
Do you have questions Team Members here can answer here for you?

Replies

• hicim705
    hicim705 Posts: 5,364 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Plan for success - do your homework today so you succeed tomorrow and don't feel rushed or forget important things. Take a few minutes today to make your lunch for tomorrow, update your schedule and do a few things so you have time to take care of yourself and succeed with your goals. If you do not already have a list/routine please use this one or make up your own.

Here is my list
    Get water bottles ready
    Plan breakfast/lunch (for workdays) ~ Dinner is made by DH (but I have input for menu ideas)
    Have healthy snacks ready for tomorrow (optional)
    Bedtime by 930pm

Check List -
    1. Do you already have a daily routine that includes preparation for a successful tomorrow?
    ~ Yes (and working to ensure that I stick with that routine EVERY day)!
    2. Do you have it where you see it often?
    ~ I can access my list(s) in my phone so that they are always with me.
    3. Please tell us what works for you.
    ~ 2022 started out okay but as the year progressed, I didn't pay attention to the things that I absolutely should have. In the summer, my father began to quickly decline and we lost him at the end of August. I threw all caution to the wind, for some reason ... blood-work several weeks ago shows my cholesterol climbing ~ I need to get this all under control and the 2023 Winter 5% Challenge is the perfect springboard to help me with this. For starters: planning/tracking/paying attention to the choices I make EVERY day will help me to have a better outcome.
    4. Do you have questions Team Members here can answer here for you?
    ~ I can't think of anything at this time but will be sure to ask when/if I do.

Heidi (hicim705), Captain
    2023 Winter 5% Challenge ~ 🔴🌡️RED HOTS🌡️🔴

Overall Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges (hosted on MFP)
    Co-Leader, Seasonal 5% Challenges ~ Bloggers!!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,585 Member
    Options

Here is my list
    I have to wait for when I wake up and I need flexibility, but I am getting used to this.

If it's a great day I'll put down 1 thing that's difficult for me to do or that needs to be outside of my home. MAYBE one big thing (laundry, vacuuming) inside.
    I plan on the calories for the day, roughly what I'll eat, though I have to be flexible on that, so I stay in calorie range.
    ALSO ADD IN at least thing a day that'll have my doing something I really enjoy. Keeping the happy in the day.

Check List -

Do you already have a daily routine that includes preparation for a successful tomorrow? I do parts of it that are daily.
    Do you have it where you see it often? I LOVE writing it out by hand though I use my phone a lot, its a satisfaction crossing things off as I do them. Sometimes it's detailed, sometimes it's light.
    Crossing off the achieved items, and if I can not get something done it simply goes onto another day. No need to get upset.

Do you have questions Team Members here can answer here for you?
  • Lessennan
    Lessennan Posts: 2,961 Member
    Options
    Checking out YouTube strength, cardio and hand/wrist exercises when I go from here
  • Retired_Sue
    Retired_Sue Posts: 11,647 Member
    Options
    Workout clothing and water bottle are always ready to go
    Workout is generally the next Pahla B video although I might switch it up occasionally if necessary due to other activities.
    Breakfast follows a set pattern.
    I do not plan meals aside from breakfast and occasionally lunch as hubby prepares dinner and does the weekly grocery shopping.
    I do not have a daily plan posted - it's in my head and if I have to go out somewhere in the afternoon, it's posted on the calendar more for hubby's benefit than for mine.
    I do have a general daily routine but it is not set in stone and can vary depending on the day or activities that I have planned.
    My most important strategy is something that I used as a mantra a couple of years ago and that it "Listen to your body".
    For the coming year, I'm adopting something similar - "Your Body Knows"
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,754 Member
    Options

Here is my list
    I have to keep a water bottle handy wherever i go so i can get enough water every day.

If it's a great day I'll put down 2 things that are difficult for me to do or that needs to be outside of my comfort zone.

Check List -

Do you already have a daily routine that includes preparation for a successful tomorrow? I do.
    Do you have it where you see it often? yes i have it handy and i can see it often.
    I have a daily list of things i do to prepare for a successful tomorrow and i cross things off each time i complete a task.
  • katiecondy1
    katiecondy1 Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I must learn how to copy / paste on this laptop!!
    Daily routine-sorta..it works for me
    can I see it-oh yeah
    What works for you-being flexible..with critters and weird weather ..gotta go with the flow
  • lavalily
    lavalily Posts: 2,161 Member
    Options
    Daily routine -
    Usually up at 4:00 am
    Feed Katrina Kat (absolutely has to be first as she will tell you)
    Coffee and snack (so coffee acid won't make my tummy hurt)
    Check MFP and other emails, respond if needed
    Plan the day's food and liquids (what I eat isn't a high priority for me, but I do keep track)
    Then if it's a club day, I head there to work out and work with my trainer
    If it's not a club day, I head to my computer to write
    Either way, I spend most of my time at the computer, but...
    Off and on during the day, I work in the garden, work on my jigsaw puzzle, nap, exercise, read (hey, I'm retired!)

• WinterflowerSP
    WinterflowerSP Posts: 834 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Do you already have a daily routine that includes preparation for a successful tomorrow?
    I did it in Activity 5
    Do you have it where you see it often? Yes, made multiple copies and placed them in frequented areas
    Please tell us what works for you. Reminding MYSELF of my commitments to MYSELF
    Do you have questions Team Members here can answer here for you? Not at this time
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,958 Member
    Options

1. Do you already have a daily routine that includes your healthy meals, fitness and your well being? Sort of

2. Do you have it where you see it often? Not written down

3. Please tell us what works for you. I’ve decided on a new routine which now will be for sure starting 9/16.

4. Do you have questions Team Members can answer for you? Maybe later have a friend who is doing this

Monday work every other one
    Tues/Thur same most times
    Wed/Fri not same depending if meeting or work Friday night
    Sat always same cannot change work
    Sun 1st & 2nd of month same 3rd & 4th same cannot change meetings
    Mon-Thur never know what time I get home after picking CJ up and on what DD has to do