Options
mikehikemike
mikehikemike Posts: 3,476 Member
Good morning gents...

Replies

• mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    20º and a nice coating of snow on all the trees from yesterday's 4" snowfall.

Never heard of vegan marshmallows. I thought they were just sugar and the Marsh Mallow plant extract?

I have a very runny nose, since Monday, but only on one side!? Thinking it's maybe a watery eye infection, like pink eye, in only one eye, although that doesn't look redder than the other.

Bob I hope your eye situation is taken care of okay. That's scary.

Bill, good luck with the exercises, and the surgery when it happens. Keep up the good fight!

Some cleaning and picking up, and then out for a hike in the snow.
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,974 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I am in my tiny room (a single - yay!) at the retreat center. Had a very pleasant evening with other elders and deacons from our church. Getting ready to take a walk in the woods before some heavy rain and snow move in later this morning.
  • myallforjc
    myallforjc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Congrats Dave on scoring the single

While not an expert on modern marshmallows, many include some gelatin which is an animal by product.

I had a good day on my outings including a solo journey with my trusty walker to IKEA and back to make the final fixes to our kitchen plan. Lots of rest breaks along the way. This morning Heather and I and my walker will head to San Jose to see the Sistine Chapel Virtual experience, a Christmas gift from one of our sons. My wife has been to the real thing and is a bit excited to go and share this with me, as am I to have her do so. Rest of the day will be largely resting and being kind to my knee which is handling my increased mobility well as long as I use the walker and don't over do it as I tend to. Next weekend we push it and drive to Oregon for the weekend to meet our realtor and look at a few houses to hone in on what we will be looking for when we finally get up there.