I need help!

Options
I am seriously struggling here. I had sleeve surgery Feb 2022. I was doing great. Then BAM! I hit a wall. No big deal, so I thought. But I can't recover now. I'm feeling my control slip and I'm staving all the time. It started with a taste here and a treat there. But now I'm slipping all the time. I have lost no weight since October. I'm discouraged which makes me cheat more. Now I'm stuck in a horrible cycle and I'm so scared I'm going to undo all my hard work. I can't get out of this and need help. Any ideas, meals , tricks, anything to help me get back on track?
Thank you for your support ❤️

Replies

• jenn0975
    jenn0975 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am feeling the same way. I'm thinking we need to increase water ,protein, and fiber intake and eat more meals like this to regain control. Also for me I need to slow down and chew more and take pauses between next bite. I need control back I feel it slipping into bad habits and still have about 30lbs to lose
  • Denutbutter
    Denutbutter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same. I have a really hard time with my pace. I feel like there is so much to be done that spending 30 min eating is hard. I started logging again. Kinda helping but the hunger signals are coming back hard.
    We can do this. ❤️
  • jcartmill2
    jcartmill2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh dear…thought the appetite would cease almost completely. The friends I know that have had the sleeve say that they are not hungry…