🌸🌈 April Volunteer Schedule! 🌈🌸

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
edited April 2023 in Social Groups
Here's to our continued success in the UAC!!

There are still a lot of blanks on this schedule. If anyone wants to volunteer for one or more dates or can't do the cheerleading please let us know.

I'd like to try to have the schedule all filled in by the first couple days of the month so there are no gaps.

Content creator simply means that you "Introduce" the post topic for the day!! It doesn't have to be anything elaborate - it can be something simple, something fun, or even a topic for discussion of something that YOU are struggling with! Everyone has ideas and opinions, and we love to share! Please let me know in the comments below if you're interested in signing up to be the Content Creator for any of the open days that we have listed.

*Also, remember that in order to send a (private) message to me or anyone else in the group, you MUST be "friends" with them first, otherwise your message is never delivered to them!

March 2023 SCHEDULE: **CONTENT CREATORS*:

(*On days below where no topic is listed, feel free to post a topic of your choice)

🌸 Apr 1 (Sat)- MONTHLY: posting of Winner's Circle results: @LazyBlondeChef

🌸 Apr 2 (Sun) - MONTHLY: Welcome of new members and introduce them to the announcements: copied prior post (thanks to @TerriRichardson112)

🌸 Apr 3 (Mon) - MONTHLY: post Champion List: @LazyBlondeChef

🌸 Apr 4 (Tue) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - The Importance of Tracking: copied prior post (thanks to @ashleycarole86)

🌸 Apr 5 (Wed) - MONTHLY: The Subject is - Cannot Achieve Goals with Exercise Alone: copied prior post (thanks to @lesdarts180)

🌸 Apr 6 (Thu) - @deskjockey925
🌸 Apr 7 (Fri) - @enlightenme3
🌸 Apr 8 (Sat) - @enlightenme3
🌸 Apr 9 (Sun) - @Jana_2020

🌸 Apr 10 (Mon) - @CarolAnnM2
🌸 Apr 11 (Tue) - @donna25trinity
🌸 Apr 12 (Wed) - @StayFITTer
🌸 Apr 13 (Thu) - @deskjockey925
🌸 Apr 14 (Fri) - @jmu1965

🌸 Apr 15 (Sat) - MONTHLY: Ask for NSV’s Post: LazyBlondeChef

🌸 Apr 16 (Sun) - MONTHLY: Quote of your favorite NSV post and a note to ask everyone what their favorite NSV was: LazyBlondeChef

🌸 Apr 17 (Mon) - @CarolAnnM2
🌸 Apr 18 (Tue) - @bookieNJ
🌸 Apr 19 (Sed) - @StayFITTer
🌸 Apr 20 (Thu) - @deskjockey925

🌸 Apr 21 (Fri) - @znaoiec
🌸 Apr 22 (Sat) - @donna25trinity
🌸 Apr 23 (Sun) - @Jana_2020
🌸 Apr 24 (Mon) - @CarolAnnM2

🌸 Apr 25 (Tue) - @bookieNJ
🌸 Apr 26 (Wed) - @StayFITTer
🌸 Apr 27 (Thu) - @donna25trinity
🌸 Apr 28 (Fri) - @jmu1965

🌸 Apr 29 (Sat) - MONTHLY: @LazyBlondeChef - Ask for the Winner's Circle and Champions names. Again, provide link to the new UAC group and the thread in the Challenges area of MFP. List the names of those that have already commented (thanks!) and ask others to do so as well.

🌸 Apr 30 (Sun) - MONTHLY: @LazyBlondeChef - MONTHLY: @LazyBlondeChef - another "ask" for the Winner's Circle and Champions names. Again, provide link to the new UAC group and the thread in the Challenges area of MFP. List the names of those that have already commented (thanks!) and ask others to do so as well.

πŸ“£ CHEERLEADER/READER/COMMENTER πŸ“£

πŸ“£ Sundays: @jamcnewman
πŸ“£ Mondays: @CarolAnnM2
πŸ“£ Tuesdays: @lesdarts180
πŸ“£ Wednesdays: @rstanford3
πŸ“£ Thursdays: @snowshoe072
πŸ“£ Fridays: @jmu1965
πŸ“£ Saturdays: ... open ...
Β«1

Replies

• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I can do April 10, 17 and 24 @LazyBlondeChef
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,525 Member
    Options
    I'll take April 13 and 20
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    @LAZYBLONDECHEF PUT ME DOWN FOR AS MANY DAYS AS NEEDED!! XOX
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    I am happy to keep reading/commenting/cheering on Sundays. I can also take some days if you find there are some openings after everyone has had a chance to pick up days. Thanks for getting this underway for April @LazyBlondeChef πŸ’
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2 & @deskjockey925 ... Thanks, I added the five dates you mentioned.

@donna25trinity & @jamcnewman ... I'll wait until a few days and see what kind of dates are left.

• StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Being new - I will wait until I have a better grasp to volunteer.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,525 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I can also take April 6, since I see it is still open.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I can do the opener for Sunday April 9 & 23. (Or just 1 day if someone else would like a Sunday.)
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I can take April 21st
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me. Wed 12, 19, 26 πŸ™πŸΎ
  • StrongerJan
    Options
    since I am new - where is the topic of the day posted?
  • LazyBlondeChef
    edited March 2023
    Options
    Thanks @deskjockey925 @Jana_2020 @znaoiec @StayFITTer ... I've added all the dates you mentioned.

One thing I'd like to ask is that everyone choses date(s) verify I gave you the one you requested. I gather there was an error or two in the past.

@StrongerJan ... I'm not sure what you're asking. People can create a topic of their choice that's related to weight, health and such. It doesn't need to be anything super difficult but if that interests someone that is fine too.

Days left:
    7 8 11 14 18 22 25 27 28
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    It's nice to see you @Jana_2020 ... I hope to see you more this month. :)
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I can do Tuesday the 18th and Tuesday the 25th.
  • rstanford3
    Options
    @StrongerJan - Welcome to the group! As you check in each day, you will always see LazyBlondeChef's post with the 3 questions to answer. (See picture below.) The next post is usually the topic for that day. In the example below, the topic was to discuss a recent healthy meal.
    krsfcp51cgop.png
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,201 Member
    edited March 2023
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef Awe, thank you! I got really discouraged in March so I quit showing up. My Dr. and I have been playing around with switching meds for the last few months. One made my insomnia worse; the last one made me gain weight. I'm off the meds for now; we'll see if I can handle it. But I'm getting tired of dieting to fight off gaining weight. I'd like my effort to show weight loss. So we'll see what April brings!

Btw there is a typo for my volunteer days; it appears as janajockey925.

Thanks for all you do to organize our group! Take care!
  • StrongerJan
    Options
    rstanford3 - THAT is what I needed to know - what "thread" the topic was to be posted on - I thought (obviously wrong) it might be the chat thread. Now, I know - thanks a bunch. I'll find my way, might take a bit, but I'll find it. LOL
  • rstanford3
    Options
    @StrongerJan - Don't be afraid to ask questions. The people in this group are very supportive and helpful. :)
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I will post the 14th and 28th. Jill
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Options
    Thanks @jmu1965 ... I added those two dates.

Days left:
    7 8 11 18 22 25 27