Options
    • yes
    • yes
    • yes
  • StrongerJan
    StrongerJan Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    4/2

Well, I thought I had posted this but now I cannot find it.

tracked it all
    Under calories
    45 mins of Qi-gong, walking and sweeping the garage

0 pass days used
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,726 Member
    Options
    02/04/2023

Exercise – yes
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    No pass days yet.
  • miscanon3617
    miscanon3617 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm starting again after getting lazy last month and gaining again. As the post says, "make changes, not excuses," so here I go!

Exercise? Yes, walking, but not my intended workouts. Not sure if I should count it.

Calories? Yes, though I will be lowering my calories over the course of the month so hopefully this will be the most I eat.

Tracking? Yes
  • itladyee
    itladyee Posts: 3,950 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passed Days Used 0
  • LifeChangz
    LifeChangz Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    02/04/2023

Exercise – yes (20m intermittent movement)
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    No pass days yet.
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No
    Not a great start to the month with 2 pass days already. My big goal for this month was to not have "3 no" days, but I've already got one. I know there are days that work gets busy and I don't get to a workout (and I'm up too late to commit to morning workouts), but at least those days, I can make sure to log and stay in my calories. On weekends, I know I struggle to log, which usually results in being over calories, and I like the little mental break, but I want to really focus on getting some exercise in on those days so I can have at least 1 "yes". If I can start here, then maybe I can work towards that winner's circle in the future.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,592 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3. 1 pass day used
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,058 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I have been away from the UAC discipline for quite a while, and this month I am focusing on re-establishing the core habits.

Today:
    C:✅ E✅: 7.6K steps T:✅

Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.

💖-💖-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
    11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20
    21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
    My April goal here is to log in every day, and wind up a champion. Everything that arises from those choices and actions will be a bonus. Two pre-planned passes are on the calendar (Easter Family Dinner, and our 35th anniversary dinner on April 30)
    Welcome back Beej! We missed you and are so happy to see you back here. I loved reading that your retirement is now less than a year away. Hoping spring in Ottawa is treating you well. Snow snow and more snow here….

@BMcC9 💐
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    April 1
    C ✅ E: ✅10.3K steps T: ✅
    165.9 Broke into the 165’s!

My 9-day Challenge
    ♥️Day 1 April 2 C ✅ E: ✅11K steps T: ✅
    166.3 not a bad rebound given I had lunch in a restaurant…
    3 meals, no snacks ✅
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Day 6
    Day 7
    Day 8
    Day 9 April 10

Month-long Score (3x✅=💖 for that day) vs Pass ( 😕 ) record.

💖-💖-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
    11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20
    21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30

Borrowed these trackers from you, @BMcC9 - hope that’s ok 😁

So happy to see your success Maddie and another 9 day challenge (as I know how much that helped you last month….). You’ve got this! @MadisonMolly2017
  • jamcnewman
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Super Sunday achieving all three accountabilities and cheers go out so many of you! So inspiring! 🎉🎉🎉

@fannydhelia 🌸
    @TerriRichardson112 🌻
    @tahm42 🌺
    @GrandmaJackie 🌷
    @ddainiak Welcome! 💐
    @rstanford3 🌼
    @stella7x7 🌹
    @CarolAnnM2 🪷
    @jmu1965 🌸
    @DEMFEM Welcome! 💐
    @Jana_2020 So great to see your post! 💛
    @vgulyash Welcome! 💐
    @ideas2 🌺
    @LazyBlondeChef 🌷
    @summerskier 🌼
    @calvin20874 🌹
    @Yukizz Welcome! 💐
    @GinLee61 🪷
    @shann55437 🌸
    @znaoiec 🌻
    @Maggie_MJ 🌺
    @StrongerJan Welcome! 💐
    @lesdarts180 🌷
    @itladyee 🌼
    @LifeChangz 🌹
    @bookieNJ 🪷
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    brisingr86 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No
    Not a great start to the month with 2 pass days already. My big goal for this month was to not have "3 no" days, but I've already got one. I know there are days that work gets busy and I don't get to a workout (and I'm up too late to commit to morning workouts), but at least those days, I can make sure to log and stay in my calories. On weekends, I know I struggle to log, which usually results in being over calories, and I like the little mental break, but I want to really focus on getting some exercise in on those days so I can have at least 1 "yes". If I can start here, then maybe I can work towards that winner's circle in the future.

This is exactly how it is done Sarah! 🥰 Set yourself up for success — even with one of the three accountabilities and keep at it. You are the only one to chart the course for you and keeping engaged and working towards your health is the most important of all the accountabilities. Looking forward to seeing your daily posts this month. Sending you encouragement and support. 🤗 @brisingr86
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Hi all! I'm starting again after getting lazy last month and gaining again. As the post says, "make changes, not excuses," so here I go!

Exercise? Yes, walking, but not my intended workouts. Not sure if I should count it.

Calories? Yes, though I will be lowering my calories over the course of the month so hopefully this will be the most I eat.

Tracking? Yes
    @miscanon3617
    Welcome back to your fresh start and congratulations on making the decision to make changes to best support your health! 🥰

You have every right to change your exercise plan for the day and do walking instead of what you originally planned. Just like you will change your food choices from anything you pre-tracked or planned to something that works better — for whatever reason. You are accountable to you. Not to us.

I think of the UAC as the space to share my sense of accountability to myself. So if I changed the plan for exercise or food or drink, I only need to report whether, at the end of the day, I am good with myself. And only I (or in your case, you) can know that. So as you decide when, how, and if to lower your calories as the month passes, what you are sharing with us is whether you are under the target you set for yourself. If it helps you to share that target with us, then do so and we can encourage you if you need that support. We are here to help you in wherever way we can to your success.

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead! 🌟